Things That Are Wrong

No we didn’t. Some of us managed to retain the crumbs of Irish identity while the rest of ye cunts started growing your sense of entitlement.

That sums this country up perfectly, sense of entitlement.

And our pockets, and kept our sense of identity, it was win win all round.

People who worked in call centers didn’t earn a whole lot more, so stop pretending you did.

You’re right.

People in call centers didnt earn much money. Very perceptive. I’ll add that to the correct thread.

That this cunt myboyblue has at this precise moment in time 54, 236 posts of which I can’t remember in my time here a single, worthwhile or meaningful one. He seems to have to give his tuppence worth on every single subject. I don’t know how he gets anything done. He’ll be on here now tomorrow telling me “ah I must be doing something right that you’re so bothered by me” or some equally inane reply. He won’t be on first thing though it’ll take him a few hours to think of something he thinks will make him look cool in front of the lads. Maybe he’ll tell me I’m badly rattled.

I preferred your other persona.

I actually expected better. You should have slept on it.

You shouldn’t have, I’ve never given anyone any inclination to ever do that on here. Ask some of the others, they’ll tell you. I’m off to watch the rest of the football now, go eagles.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 882368, member: 180”]You’re right.

People in call centers didnt earn much money. Very perceptive. I’ll add that to the correct thread.[/quote]

I was talking about you fella. You are clearly some jumped up little rat who arse licked his way to middle management in a place like a call centre and now has shit loads of time to make a fool of himself on the internet

Clearly :smiley:

You couldn’t be more wrong, you could try, but you would be unsuccessful.

Fella.

The quality of posts last night.

Malaga’s Brazilian centre-back Weligton

Prick. What did the ref do?

Doesnt say, it caught my attention on 101 great goals. Utterly ridiculous.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 882468, member: 180”]Clearly :smiley:

You couldn’t be more wrong, you could try, but you would be unsuccessful.

Fella.[/quote]

Tell us what you do so to dispell my theory. Otherwise we’ll have to assume I’m correct.

You thought I was @Tassotti just a few short days ago, it’d be better for you to assume you’re wrong and go from there ‘fella’.

No I selected you as one of the people I deemed sad enough to create such a character. Still has nothing to do with this conversation though. So we can assume you are a line manager at a call centre. Cool fella, thanks for letting us paint a more complete picture of you.

Would you like my phone number as well ‘fella’? You’re some ticket kev.

The phrase “mugged off”. Introduced here by a halfwit and now used on every thread, at least 10 times a day. Fuck off.