Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885884, member: 273”]75-100 max. 90 min solo gig, himself and guitar and a ukulele. He did them for free and charity donations in the past.

Perth and Sydney are off the charts now. I’m making what I think is savage money, but I’m nowhere near a lot of lads. Plumbers here are getting 90 dollars an hour, that’s common enough. Brickies are on 60-70. Chippy a are on less than everyone as there is so many of them.

Price of housing is rising at freakish levels. A guy I’m renovating a house for told me to take my time, the next spike in that suburb will make his house value more that what he save in the meantime by getting it finished and sold.

The Irish are leaving though. Anecdotally in significant numbers. It seems a lot of the dickheads are staying. Win win Eire!!![/quote]

A lad in work just came back from a year there saying he was paying $2500 per month for a 1 bed apt in Sydney :eek:

A lad from down the road here has been over there since 2007 in an engineering role outside of Perth. Bought an 80 acre farm near here before the xmas… and is coming back next September for good.

Fair play to him. A lot of irish have drank their money.

He’s lying. Or else he’s retarded.

He’s probably both.

I suspect Fran made it up to make himself seem more interesting. He’s done similar before.

But it wasn’t about himself numbnuts. All it did was show him as naive in believing this tool.

Wolfe tone tickets 65, brendan o carroll 125 mate, still value there for class acts

His place was on the beach road in Bondi and most likely very nice. I don’t think he’s retarded but maybe he’s exaggerating

As if that’s something I would have to do, numbnuts

Houses in rural qld are 10k a month mate

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885884, member: 273”]75-100 max. 90 min solo gig, himself and guitar and a ukulele. He did them for free and charity donations in the past.

Perth and Sydney are off the charts now. I’m making what I think is savage money, but I’m nowhere near a lot of lads. Plumbers here are getting 90 dollars an hour, that’s common enough. Brickies are on 60-70. Chippy a are on less than everyone as there is so many of them.

Price of housing is rising at freakish levels. A guy I’m renovating a house for told me to take my time, the next spike in that suburb will make his house value more that what he save in the meantime by getting it finished and sold.

The Irish are leaving though. Anecdotally in significant numbers. It seems a lot of the dickheads are staying. Win win Eire!!![/quote]
The mining boom is over, its going from construction to extraction, our compsny made a loss for the first time in years this month, australia is doomed

Fran, a quick glance at real estate.com.au confirms that there are numerous 1 bed appts going for 2500 a month in bondi

Renowned bluffer @caoimhaoin[/USER] has been properly mugged off here by @[USER=110]Fran[/USER] and @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy.

Cheers mate, I guess we can assume that @caoimhaoin is living in a mud hut in western australia

Think it was 44 degrees in perth yesterday, the heat must be getting to him

Ah here TWCB, that cunt must have a fair thick skull, given the batterin’ it takes on.

Eh where did I say you couldn’t find one for that price?

Was a holiday working visa making 120 k a year? Cos that’s what they want you to have to get one. And if he’s got one and not on 120k then he is living beyond his means, thus being a retard.

Hello pot.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 885968, member: 273”]Eh where did I say you couldn’t find one for that price?

Was a holiday working visa making 120 k a year? Cos that’s what they want you to have to get one. And if he’s got one and not on 120k then he is living beyond his means, thus being a retard.[/quote]

He wasn’t on a holiday working visa, has permanent residency and I’d say he was easily on €120k / year.