Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Did an unreal job there is clearing out the shed an organizing all my manly stuff there.

1 Like

I have nothing to hide.

Haven’t heard that expression since 1976

1 Like

I still use it frequently.

1 Like

It’s real old 70s Cork,ppl were v insecure ,and officially nobody was a homosexual,mad world then

And of course, the daddy of them all. I had some sort of mental breakdown about 4 minutes in there just just now before letting a roar out of me at the 9 minute mark. We’ll beat this bastarding virus someday I know that now.

6 Likes

That’s very funny, to be fair.

Don’t write what you won’t stand over.

1 Like

Gabriel’s oboe turned up in too many weddings from the 90s and 00s for me

Coming from someone who insists theyre not sid, that post is dripping with irony. Now back to ignore land for you.

Don’t write what you can’t stand over, the fact you’ve hidden your profile shows you can’t do that!

Seemed appropriate

Each to his / her own I guess

These horsey freaks :joy:

6 Likes

Wrong thread mate, but that is a humourous photograph

Looks funny now but that will probably become our #newnormal.
It’ll be an ideal time to get braces and a right sickener for the attention seeking movember lads

I envy you

1 Like

Are the dentists open?

For emergencies. I rang mine last week she sent me a prescription to try tie me over till restrictions are lifted but of still at me she’ll look at me. Either way I’m getting a root canal after all this

A whiskey glass full of Nash’s red lemonade and some ice after a walk. Sweet Jesus !

3 Likes