Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Only one twin? Only one that you support you mean

I have only one child that I recognise. Good night lads.

Great stuff, kid. Heartwarming.

1 Like

A horse seems to have won the best race in the world by pure accident :joy:

What a sport

2 Likes

Go on…

https://g.co/kgs/FuQjwU

I’ve long thought this song sums up the whole thing.
Genius that wrote it really.

Good garden tools. I had a job to do here to clear a courtyard which had become over grown with brambles and a couple of other bush type plants. I eschewed B&Q remembering that a lot of the tools they sell are pure scutter. I went instead to my local garden centre and bought brand name shears and a lopper. Different game. They cut through the vegetation like a knife through butter.

4 Likes

There’s a lovely sense of achievement when you’re doing a job, have the right tools, and you can flake through it

Couldn’t believe how quick I got through it.

1 Like

Give you an appetite to take on the next job that you’d have been previously wary of doing.

:clap:

I bought a pair of fiskars shears about 10 years ago and they are still in perfect knick.

1 Like

Did you ever take them out of the packet mate?

6 Likes

We have to ask the question, how did it get overgrown in the first place?

I bought a Felco secateurs, it must be 20 years ago, on the advice of Helen Dillon, who did the RTÉ gardening program back then (whatever it was called) and it’s still going strong. Gets loads of use.

I’d always go for quality myself. Always works out in the long run.

Because he couldnt travel there for the last four months?

I assumed it was his own property. We’ll have to let the man answer I suppose.

Fagan has multiple properties. So you are both right.

Got away from me when I had the second knee op and then as @balbec says I couldn’t get down because I was observing the lockdown.

1 Like

There’s a worrying touch of the underpant sniffer about balbec here.