Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I do my cutting on here now

1 Like

Nah, I don’t know anything about him, rich guys owns a few newspapers, dodgy enough??? That stuff doesn’t interest me in the least.
Just surprised that it isn’t better known, maybe it is?

What part? Wiki just says county Cork

He denied it anyway

1 Like

Next people will be saying that while he was minister for agriculture his brother was running one of the largest food companies in Ireland

Know a retired vet who used to inspect these places in the early 90s… Ordered a shutdown one place one day due to presence of rodents. The then minister for agriculture was on the phone to him within 2 hours to smooth him. He didn’t flinch and kept it closed until rentokil had done their thing.

9 Likes

Hmm
I’m beginning to understand the humour in the pronunciation of “mate processing plants”

1 Like

Friendship…my best mate of over 34 years since 1st year in secondary school arrived down today with his wife and 2 girls to see the house…a lovely day spent out the back with :beer: and a barbecue…fuck COVID19 today was a day we all enjoyed

21 Likes

He was born in Cork but raised in Dublin his whole life

Friend
BBQ Friend

6 Likes

You’d be safer in a meat plant.

Some of the ‘Lock it down to fuck’ crew that are delighted with the closure of the meat factories.

16 Likes
18 Likes

Jesus. I genuinely teared up watching that.

3 Likes

You wouldnt be human if you didnt…

1 Like

Met Joe a few times many years back and he seemed a thoroughly alright sort

3 Likes
1 Like

Ah jaysus , that knocked me for six. Lovely.

Hey kid, look how shit your drawing really is

3 Likes

The great thing about Art is there is no right or wrong way to do it. All art is subjective. Except for that drawing. That’s fucking shit mate

1 Like