Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Rapist sentenced to 16 years for harassing victim, threatening barristers (via @IrishTimes) Rapist sentenced to 16 years for harassing victim, threatening barristers

19 + 16 = 35

1 Like

More than Larry Murphy got. Go figure.

Larry Murphy didn’t throw the court bible at the judge

2 Likes

Is it difficult?
My own hearing has been very poor lately. I’m concerned I’m going deaf.

Joe Cannings childhood hero?

1 Like

I do it around twice a year. Used to go to the doctor to get it done but now do it myself with a little bulby thing for cleaning kids ears after dropping in a bit of softening wax. The relief is sensational.

2 Likes

I got it done once before.
It was some sensation after walking out into the air. Its like being drunk.

1 Like

It’s unreal. The longer you let it go the better the feeling. I’d have big plugs of wax coming out after some of the worst build ups. I’ve small ear canals apparently that don’t drain the wax naturally

Very easy. Bought this kit on Amazon.

There’ll be lads pulling their own teeth on TFK next

18 Likes

Channel 4 News (@Channel4News) Tweeted: Exclusive: The Science Museum has signed a gagging clause in its agreement with Shell International to sponsor its climate change exhibition, agreeing to take care not to say anything that could damage the company’s reputation, Channel 4 News has learnt. https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1420814960670740484?s=20

See Shell Myth.

1 Like

When I hit it done the sound of traffic gave me an awful shock

Rapist is chief suspect in bomb hoax targeting Minister for Justice (via @IrishTimes)

Is he from Cark?

1 Like

“with a previous address in Cork city”…

He’s from Cork, alright.

if you throw a bible at a judge expect to get the book thrown at you

1 Like

Parents meeting the young lad after 20 months*

Pints in Dublin after 20months.

*He’s 9months old but first time home.

36 Likes