Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Lovely arrival into work this morning.

My forklift all decorated with red and white flags and bunting.

:white_circle: :red_circle:

26 Likes

Congrats Nembo. Great times, enjoy them.

It’s the Tyrone work ethic I admire most. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is in the forklift at 9am on Monday. The Mayo fans wouldn’t see work till October if they’d won.

6 Likes

Beating Cark.

Topped with the calamity of the Orla Cronin being allowed to play yesterday and it not mattering a fuck.

16 Likes

A teacher from our school fell off the wagon when Galway won the 87 final and wasn’t seen til after Christmas.

6 Likes

Doesn’t look like he’s doing a tap this morning. There won’t be a pallet moved till Tuesday

I was delighted to see Galway winning with all Corks Fuck acting. Even the throw in with the 2 cork midfielders hanging back till the last second before charging over and clattering into the Galway midfielders. Fuck Paudie Murray and his choirboy side parting

9 Likes

By all accounts Murray is a proper COTY contender with his carry on with opposition teams and mgmt. Delighted they were bet.

4 Likes

The Galway manager is a gent. They generally are from Joe Cooney country.

1 Like

Heard he is supposed to be 100% alright.

A nice backroom team assembled there too… Including the likes of Mike Finn, Orla Kilkenny, Robbie Lane and Therese Maher.

Stock is rising.

1 Like

The rest of the country still taking the ultimate satisfaction in beating Cork, even when entering games as hot favourites :+1:

The wagon is circling.

A little bit more satisfaction than usual this time with the shenanigans on Orla Cronin. I’d say Tracy Kennedy was pulling all sorts of strokes. You do what you need to do I suppose.

Personally i was delighted with the standard of hurling. Physical encounters, lovely ground hurling clashes and then some savage point taking and clinical finishing. You couldn’t sit and watch a camogie gam 10 years ago, yesterday was more entertaining then most hurling games this year.

5 Likes

What influence would Tracy have? Shes destined for the big seat, thats for sure.

Is she gone? Ah OK I withdraw the above accusations so!

Ah she’s not gone far I’d say, hovering around the Munster Council job, or she might just vault directly into the big chair in Croke Park without that.

Most counties take great satisfaction in winning All Irelands

Some load of shite that she was allowed to play. Carkies saw nothing wrong with it of course.

3 Likes

The Macnas lads are gone fierce interested in the camogie all of a sudden