Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

In her role as school principal or what?

Would it have ranked up their with the Keady affair if ye had lost?

Cork lads are hardly this naive

Did you do a tap all day?

PoliticalCluelessGangesdolphin-max-1mb

Living rent free in another posters head. To the extent they follow you around the whole day long. Kids, pets, friends all being neglected as a result of the obsession. Magic

1 Like

Pretend

MBB 1
Dan Carter 0

Enrique - Failed to reach start line

finally tim cooks financial slaves, @TheUlteriorMotive and @briantinnion escape from apple cable hell

1 Like

Once the aesthetic is not affected I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Ok, that’s the third article I’ve read on this and none mention the obvious question about wireless charging and whether that comes under the same guide.

Everything is moving contact-less now so what’s the point if that isn’t compatible also as a charger will no longer be shipped in the box.

@locke pour vous

3 Likes

Well done pal. You must be very proud.

I know it means just as much to you as it does I. I’d let my standards slip in recent weeks, I just wanted you to know I was back mate. Back.

1 Like

definitely one to print off and stick to the fridge

2 Likes

I’m gonna get a fella to carve it onto a tablet

2 Likes

Defibrillators

We’d a Christian Erickson moment after our match today. The other teams were warming up when one of them collapsed. Straight away you could tell there was something serious happening. He was put in the recovery position and started fitting. 3 of our team are medics so rushed on the to the pitch to give him CPR while the ambulance came. One of the players wives was also there and she’s a doctor too. He had no pulse at one stage and when I got there with the defibrillator his face was grey. Thankfully the lads got him breathing again and used the defibrillator. The ambulances were there with 2 minutes of the 999 call. Without doubt the Defibrillator and the 4 doctors who were there saved his life. We’ve heard he’s doing well in hospital.

Today was also the first time we were allowed use the dressing rooms since Covid which is why we were all still around.

Every place should have a defibrillator that’s accessible.

56 Likes

Sounds horrific credit to everyone involved in ensuring the best possible outcome

To be honest it’s shaken me. One of the doctors wasn’t even going to play today while another , it was his first game for us. Dread to think what would have happened if they weren’t there

1 Like

Fantastic hes doing well. Hope all players involved are doing okay after that happening too.