Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Shit effort pal.

You’re a bit contrary this morning

The six one had a report on about the delayed friends of the elderly Christmas party in Dublin. Heartwarming and great to see. Those people suffered a lot during covid and great to see them enjoy themselves

5 Likes

I hope @Fagan_ODowd had a great day

13 Likes

He eschews that oul’ fogies shit, as do I. Give me a few pints in the village with the regular old stagers, every one of whom are proficient liars and spinners of folksy yarns.
Out dancing with fuckers you secretly despise and pretending you’re enjoying yourself…
No thanks…

10 Likes

Frank Lampard, Everton manager.

Sport is a content creation business and this will be premium content.

1 Like

I’m delighted for both Frank and football.

2 Likes

Ridiculous appointment.

1 Like

4 Likes

Without wanting to get any points on my McConkey man card she looks quite mature? The Irish national team look a very young looking bunch.

1 Like

Defensive midfielder? They’ll surely get a couple of years out of her then I guess.

North Carolina Courage are one of her old teams. Decent name for a craft beer.

“Photographer Reveals the Architecture Inside Musical Instruments | PetaPixel” https://petapixel.com/2022/02/02/photographer-reveals-the-architecture-inside-musical-instruments/

1 Like

Monagea lads’ "American cousins’

6 Likes

The Joe Rogan Experience

5 Likes

“The stunning winning images in the 2021 Travel Photographer of the Year awards” The stunning winning images in the 2021 Travel Photographer of the Year awards

3 Likes

The only thing about Roy Curtis that should be in this section would be if he’d been blasted into outer space.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Dismembering Roy Curtis with a forklift is a bit extreme. Can’t we just bar him from the pubs and the Hill?