Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

It’s not really.

A national treasure :smiley:

FRO

gold

4 Likes

Not sure the sweeper role suits Nadine :sweat_smile:

She’s got the the vague air of a Mary Mitchell O’Connor clone.

3 Likes

She is a car crash. But to be fair to her, they are fair stupid questions

Almost too awkward to watch.

They are so tied up in their own web of bullshit that simple questions are now difficult to answer for fear of contradicting the prior bullshit they have spouted.

2 Likes

We’ve all spun that web of lies at some point in our lives! It never ends well

1 Like

This is lovely

18 Likes

That post is both heart braking and heart warming at the same time

I never realised Carla was working below. I know her mother from the college shop.

Fair play to the LOI clubs who have refused sponsorship money from gambling firms.
Any club taking the blood money should be ashamed

5 Likes

We’ll look back at what’s currently allowed with gambling with astonishment in a few short years.

It’s a scourge. Any betting with credit cards should be immediately banned and all advertising banned too. The “mates/laddish”
ads for it really irk me - cunts would see a lad homeless and destitute. Alright. Innit.

11 Likes

That Paddy Power cunt is the epitome of this.

8 Likes

It’s disgusting.

And lads like Peter Crouch (who seems a reasonably likeable sort) and Jose Mourinho, both who have plenty of money in the back, off doing ads for these cunts. You’d lose respect for any fella doing that

5 Likes

Crouch is an intelligent enough man to know better. Naked greed really, though in slight mitigation, he likes a bet himself.
Tis like when the great working class hero Billy Connolly started advertising credit cards.

1 Like

It should all be banned. All gambling advertising. And sponsorship. And mentions of it on punditry etc. Let people gamble if they want but let them go out and seek it.

7 Likes

Cancel culture™?