Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

What a roller coaster this has been,
They qualified for the All Ireland tournament which was on this weekend in Gormanston,
She missed a shot she felt she should have made to tie a big game yesterday with the clock running out, was gutted last night and we all suffered with her.
But two great wins today mean they finished 7th,
It means as much if not more than anything I ever achieved myself in sport, what a day

17 Likes

11 Likes

do you stand in front of it in the dark with the lights on pretending to be the equalizer ?

5 Likes

It is a thing of beauty.

1 Like

I’d say you do need to do some craning of the neck at a T junction.

It’s comfy actually. It’s quite low though.

First of all, what is it?
Second, is the Beamer or Merc gone?

Jag xjs. Never had a beemer. Both mercs gone.

You loved that Merc :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s a money pit.

6 Likes

I did, but I love this more tbh. Bucko needs a 1 litre car soon enough, and I can’t be bothered maintaining, getting MOT, service and tax on them all anymore. I just have the blue arrow and the bikes now, and I’m selling a bike as well.

1 Like

They’re all money pits.
This needs some fairly major cancer surgery even though it looks flawless from a casual look.

That’s a much better looking car than the Merc. IMO

1 Like

You must love the owl driving.

I don’t like driving at all. Lovely cars are always lovelier from the outside than the inside.

Is that John Bishop’s house across the road?

1 Like

That cunt was nearly bankrupted by a landed gentry estate vanity project he then couldn’t sell until HS2 came along and bought it.

High speed rail to Wigan !!! The country is fucked.

My Shakti mat

Mother a gawd the difference it has made to my back, shoulders neck in a few weeks is unreal. Sleeping an hour longer as well seems to have nixed my habit of waking at 5am

If it was 500 quid it would be good value not to mind 30 quid

3 Likes

Send us a link there like a good man.