Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Take my money

Where can I get two?

I’m ordering 3 now. Thanks.

I can send you my one. It’s hidden in behind my nutri bullet, Huel bags and psyllium husk

10 Likes

Nutribullets, Huel… I’m in.

3 Likes

That’s the one I got I’d say.

1 Like

How long do ya lie on it every day?

20 mins when I get into bed

Occasionally 20 mins on the floor of the office if I need to elevate my mental clarity/have a snooze

4 Likes

Did you buy the original or the knock off from Amazon ?

A new fad…where do I sign up

2 Likes

Men and women. And there ain’t nothing in between.

Would you not just throw it on the bed and sleep on it altogether?

cc @Tassotti

Shakti mats. What the deep sleep cycles like after a session on these yokes?

Look after the gut and everything else falls into place.
Spoon full of Manukau honey a day, small glass of keifer, some Kombucha. And a good gut supplement…

It will transform your life.

4 Likes

I gave this a go a while back, tried to do ten minutes meditation on it nightly before bed. Needless to say it fell by by the wayside but now that it’s become a fad on TFK I’ll have to give it go again. Would you have a T-shirt or anything on you doing it or would prevent you getting the full kick off it?

2 Likes

A munster rugby shirt with an intricately designed taco sauce stain works best i think.

3 Likes

I have fallen asleep on it a few times. Not recommended to stay on it for hours at a time I think. You would forget your on it within minutes, you’d nearly be shifting position to get the spikes sensation

You woukdnt need a t shirt barring your an unmerciful wuss altogether. I wouldn’t be meditating on it either. Listening to a book or a podder usually

:+1: