Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Its not a theory.

A fantasy then?

Its a hypothesis

Aaaah… i get you. The square root of the sum of the square of the other 2 sides

1 Like

No. It’s what you do to give up smoking.

Was it all true?
It was posted by a proper whack job, they’re usually full of shit

You could be right, they might be a whack job. Can you ask the Ukrainian staying in your spare room if they taxed and insuranced their car in ireland or Ukraine?

1 Like

I don’t have any Ukrainian in my spare room to ask.
Why don’t you answer seeing as you posted it?

How was the trip @Massey ?

1 Like

Trip was very good pal.Weather was grand and mild,bit of light rain Friday morning.Stayed in the Wyndham so we’re just off the square.Good auld buzz about the place.Didnt bother with Auschwitz but did go to the salt mines which was excellent.Mrs is on about taking the young lady over in December for a bit of shopping in that big Mall.Lots of bargains for wimmins clothes there apparently.

1 Like

There are about 300 shops in there. Ye had a perfect location. That hotel is fairly new.

It’s a nice hotel in fairness,nice pool and gym/spa down stairs.Mrs priced it for December,125 euro a night.The shopping centre is fucking massive.

1 Like

Some footfall in there with the train station. The Christmas market is worth a shout alright.

1 Like

I’m having a lovely afternoon lads. It was our turn to do the drop for dance classes so ive a couple of hours to kill in drumcondra. Followed the tolka up through Griffith Park. Its beautiful how open the river is there and it’s pounding through after all the rain. Followed it up to glasnevin and went into the botanic gardens. Did the full loop and then slipped in through the gate to glasnevin cemetery. Ambled round there for a while and looked for Behan’s grave but couldnt find it. Out the main gate then down into phibsborough. Was gonna come down by the canal but its closed at the moment. Looks like the council are doing a super job on it. Great mural on the walls facing the canal and a view in the sunshine down to croker. Had it in my head to go to Shouk, a savage middle eastern restaurant but saw Umi, also middle eastern. Great options along this stretch, with french, greek, asian, middle eastern and obviously ubiquitous shit pizza. Theres an Umi there on georges st i used to frequent when i worked round there so i popped in and go the Palestinian falafel pitta with salad. It’s unfuckingreal. I’ll stroll back up now to pick up the kids. Dublin is savage lads.

16 Likes

You’re in my neck of the woods there. The cemetery tour is well worth doing.

1 Like

Did it a couple of weeks ago. It’s brilliant. Juhy junior loved it. Loved o connell’s relatives coffins thrown in the corner. Great view from the tower too.

1 Like

Parnell being buried on top of a mass cholera grave came as a bit of a surprise. Some history to the place. I’d say the tour is only the tip of the iceberg.

2 Likes

Yeah. The kids loved that. I think they do different focused tours as well. Literature or womens focused ones.

1 Like

As a matter of interest, could a muldoon park up the river somewhere and walk down a mile or two to Croker?

1 Like

The canal you mean? You could definitely park near the cemetrey and walk down. 20 minute walk and handy for a pint in The Gravediggers.

1 Like