Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Yes the team is called sunday’s well rebels they hosted the world cup last year. Massive push on by IRFU to get this into every club

2 Likes

Feedback from parents on this is unbelievable and it’s club volunteers with no formal training doing the best they can to make the kids have the best time possible

4 Likes

Who’s he managing?

Laois

I had to Google that… A Tyrone man managing Derry… What’s going on @glenshane ?

1 Like

He’s actually there on a sort of spiritual retreat, seeking redemption like. The team is basically managing itself.

3 Likes

Wouldnt be possible in every club lets be realistic but at least one club within an hour of everywhere on the island at least. Great idea tbf

That’s how you do it.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0409/1442510-suspected-burglar-dublin/

1 Like

That exaggerated psychotic smile Klopp does when he’s really angry but pretends he’s laughing.

7 Likes

Not really things that are right but it’s a nice thing (still don’t like McIlroy) and it’s nice to see nice things. Have tears in my eyes at my desk here.

9 Likes

Ah jaysus. I remember the footage at the time

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Any way of making that play without Instagram?

The Munster Hurling Championship

6 Likes

Ah jaysus… That done me.

I’ll never bad mouth McIlroy again.

1 Like

An old relative of a friend passed a while back, never married, no kids. She willed pretty much everything she had including her house, worth 7 figures to a cats home. My friend having some experince with Make A Wish, made one play to her to instead give it to them, that it would go to giving one final good thing to a dying child. She wasn’t for stirring.

I didnt know the woman, but I am happily steadfast in imagining she was a Cunt and I can’t even countenance what sort of Cunts pocket that money ended up in.

5 Likes

I dont have Instagram and it plays for me. Just hit “not now” when it says “play on Instagram” and unmute the sound button.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/barchiebaby/status/1781886574852227292?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

What a day of sport

1 Like

Its a beautiful day out there lads. The gym i go to has big windows. I was battering out a set on the boxing bag there this morning as the sun rose. The whole gym filled with a beautiful golden light. I really opened up my arms and expressed myself…

2 Likes