Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

He’s a good fella. That Tipp squad were great to him also especially on social media.

1 Like

There’ll always be a soft spot from me for Tipp footballers. Good lads, outstanding supporters.

1 Like

The 6 of them?

1 Like

I did some work with him a good few years back. It got him recording audio for the first time. I’m always delighted when I see how he’s done. A lovely fella, and very well treated by the Tipp panel.

8 Likes

All six are aliases of Cora O’Donovan

3 Likes

I reckon Homelanders character in The Boys could be loosely based on that fella.

3 Likes

You’ve heard of Gomorah now welcome to Begorrrrah

Fuck Tipp

Being born and bred in Limerick. Whether its in front of or behind the monument. City or rural. Being from Limerick is special.

2 Likes

The Cark thing has already been done mate.

Whats a cark? Onto the wine thread there mate

Irish by birth. Limerick by the grace of God. A bit of masking tape and a a lack marker and ye can reconfigure the flegs

It’s a dirty wet afternoon here. Herself and the kids have gone back to the room. I’m sitting at the pool bar on my own drinking the arse out of it and perusing TFK.
Ah lovely.

Joan Jet and the Blackhearts playing.

15 Likes

Live update

6 Likes

Champions League Archives on BT, half-hour, runs through that seasons UCL, just the goals and a small description occasionally Reeling in the Years style. 03/04 ending now.

1 Like

In Holland today, haven’t had to put my hand in my pocket once the locals found out I was from the same general area as Denis Irwin, I’ve been doing impersonations

15 Likes

We have our granddaughter (15) here for the weekend fresh from her appearance at the Fleadh violin competition for U-18 where her lack of confidence/inexperience/nerves and defeatist attitude may have cost her. I somehow fucked up the remote/TV signal but she lit up our night with her musical talents, her honest views of life (her parents are estranged) her aspirations and general positivity. I was equally open with her, recounting our courtship days, the ups and downs and the hardships her father brought (and continues to) bring upon us. I feel terribly for her and her siblings (2) they’re terrific kids whose affections are being torn apart but such is life…
On the plus side, she has the cunning eye of her Nanny when picking a keepsake…

63 Likes

You’ll be Kvelling for August.

She’s lucky to have you.

Minor at 15 is fair going. She’ll be fantastic.

Kvelling

Bursting with pride about the achievement of someone you love

The K is silent.

8 Likes

As said above @anon67715551 they’re lucky kids to have you as a grandfather

2 Likes