Upcoming Movies

A preview of this year’s cùl camp gear.

3 Likes

Trailer won’t play at the moment.
Not sure if I can take it seriously or not.

Jasus…

He must have gotten a bit of margarine on the sole of one of his dancing moccasins.

1 Like
1 Like

Let’s hope the movie is better than the trailer.

1 Like

Tremendous fun the first one, looking forward to this.

2 Likes

I gave it a skip myself.

Already posted, a few posts up.

Up your game

I went to the cinema with my life partner for the first time in 5 years last week and we agreed that the trailer for this made it seem like awful scutter indeed. But then we saw it received a 14 (fourteen) minute standing ovation at the Venice Film Festival and has been receiving 5-star critic reviews across the board.

It could go either way, but Calvary was outstanding. I prefer such films at home tbh. The cinema is reserved entirely for top gun maverick.

Film critics are snobby cunts with their heads up their arses.

True enough @flattythehurdler, @croppy_boy but it would be silly of me to pre-judge a film based on a trailer all the same.

As we had a babysitter down in Wexford, we just went and saw something, anything. It was a harmless yoke called When The Crawdads Sing but it only deepened my love for Daisy Edgar Jones.

3 Likes

I’m watching that now in a minute. I loved the book.

I had low expectations for that film but found it a decent watch. DEJ is just great.

Saw in the cinema last weekend with the missus too. Enjoyable enough fare, she was bawling throughout!