Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

We’ve had this discussion… A lot of our eggs are in 5/6 multinationals… It’s great that we have record employment but we really need to do more to promote our small/ middle businesses sector. Our micro economy… Now’s the time with the excess windfall.

Target education programmes for all levels of society. Push in areas where we are having to go abroad and hire for also.

Peace and love :heart:

PS Please donate to your local food bank

A fella tried to build a tourist attraction inside in a run down area of Limerick city centre and you lost your breeches because the window sills weren’t in keeping with the olden days or something …

2 Likes

That’s not ringing a bell? What business was this exactly?

I think he might be a little mistaken, he’s in awful way since the RWC.

This might have been it

Sweep sweep

Yeah agreed. The multi National sector is supporting a lot of our micro businesses too - coffee shops , all sorts of retail, cleaners, security firms, electricians, plumbers etc etc

There’s no obvious reason we’ll lose it all in short term. If we lose it in medium term the country is going to have to adjust as the economy and country are just too small to support indigenous only businesses. Even an Irish formed multi National will only do so much here

I’d say anybody who works who expects a non means tested state pension will be in for a surprise. I’d also expect the money to pay current rates of civil service pensions won’t be there and they’ll be adjusted accordingly

A run down area of Limerick? Where exactly?

The city

TBF you left that one wide open for the tap in.

No wonder it’s run down when they’re tearing down historic buildings and lashing up ,‘modern’ replacements that age horribly.

An Irish man performing well on the world stage.

7 Likes

So confident in everything he says & does.

2 Likes

A man in full control of his brief. They could have asked him what they were serving for food on the plane today and he would have known

4 Likes

It’s a disgrace these beautiful buildings were knocked

3 Likes

Fine’s Jewellers were lovely people, the finest you could say.

Not the first time @thelimericks ran Jews out of town

He was on the ball about covid too, a complete joke, that time he roasted mary wilson on rte at the height of it, classic radio

3 Likes

The city was well shot of them. But no one else was getting planning for a building that was offset from the street line above the first floor.
You can’t get planning to build out of line in the country and an acre between houses.
Tis a vast improvement on what was there. But not in keeping with the street. Which was unnecessary. No issue with the height that needs to go up

1 Like

Box office. I was driving and had to pull over to give it my full attention.

He should be running the country.

2 Likes

oh no, couldn’t have that, the wokist cartel couldn’t have someone competent in charge

No he shouldn’t.

1 Like