Things that make you a cunt

You should think twice before turning your back on those two.

You must have a lovely head

1 Like

I have a peaky blinders style flat cap, a brown leather trawlermans hat, a black corduroy trawlermans hat, a green fedora and a Deise bobble hat.

5 Likes

It’s hard to wear hats with a luxurious head of hair. Well you can wear them but have to leave them on for the duration or walk about with hat hair. Wearing a hat indoors marks you out as a cunt.

I’ve a couple of baker boy hats and nice cashmere beanies but hats are really a bald lads thing and I rarely wear them.

2 Likes

Absolutely spot on. I’ve a head made for a hat

1 Like

Regular cap wearers are either balding or full slapheads

I’m thinking of buying this from santa.

I made something similar out of Lego with the young lad there. Go for it. You’ll love it.

2 Likes

… or cold.

Recognising a caddy

3 Likes
  1. standing at the side of the road filming an assault, then keeping filming after one of the lads in the fight has been sent to the road head first with a skull crashing crack, rather than giving assistance or calling an ambulance.

2. defending the above.

5 Likes

I’m going to. Santy owes me.

What’s this about ? I’m getting a vague story what happened here .

Everything is vague for your dim brain

There was a video on the Disgraceful scenes of Cork thread of a street fight where a lad got picked up and slammed headfirst into road on some godforsaken unidentifiable part of Cork city. It seems he has died from his injuries.

FFS

When did @Bandage get the glasses?. I like them though…

1 Like

It’s the airline’s fault for having reclining seats.

2 Likes