Things that make you a cunt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8099127/Passenger-wearing-coronavirus-mask-licks-hands-wipes-bars-Belgium-subway.html

1 Like

Reading the Daily Mail online.

10 Likes

id rather read it online than pay for the printed version

Why read it at all? Do you have your period and need to feel better about yourself?

1 Like

no, i get my news from a number of sources, including the guardian, huffpost, journal, broadsheet etc, so im well informed. unlike you football started in 92 types

You read the Daily Mail.

Baffling.

im sure reading is baffling for someone like yourself

I’ve written for half those publications you claim to read.* *Not the Daily Mail

Daily Mail reader Fooley getting an awful hiding here.

From croppy? I sincerely doubt it, but thanks for another inane contribution.

Indeed.

nice try on the ninja edit but i saw it first

Lovely

Queuing to go into the supermarket with your head stuck in your phone and not moving up when the person ahead of you moves up. Repeatedly

1 Like

Did a big shop for three households in Dunnes this afternoon with the Mrs. TBF to Dunnes they are well set up. People in the queue held their distance and no moaning. A health worker we knew was able to skip straight to the top of the queue.

Biggest problem we encountered was 4 merchandisers in the shop who were getting in everyone’s way and not keeping distance.
The manager was trying to sort them but they are working near-min wage and have to get in and out.

The ould fella arrived in with a packet of ‘natural’ jellies about half an hour before the kids were due into bed. Trying to tuck them in here now and twould be easier flock a few limousins.

14 Likes

That doesn’t just make him a cunt. It makes him a clever cunt. Possibly carrying a grudge for decades over something you did as a nipper. Hed been biding his time until now

15 Likes

Caring grandfather wants to spoil his grandkids after being cooped up at home for months? What’s the issue here? It’s not as if they’ve school to get up for in the morning or anything.

1 Like

Somebody waiting to start on the fuisce?

Ah, fuck off with that shit.

1 Like