Things that make you a cunt

:joy:

Mid to late 60s and never stops going thankfully.

3 Likes

Shure there isnt even a biteen of a lockdown in the whest

1 Like

This is true. When Mrs. Kremmen and I moved into our first house, my auld fella did a tour of it hitting light switches, appliances, the immersion and anything electric he could find.

When I asked him what he was doing, he replied ā€œDo you know how long Iā€™ve waited to come into YOUR house and do that?ā€

27 Likes

A pal of mine had a nasty break up with his ex with a young boy between them. He had him at weekends and wouldnā€™t be hesitant on the skittles, coke and meanies on a Sunday. Kid hopping off the walls going to bed when he returned to the mothers on Sunday evening.

10 Likes

Lunatics alright

8 Likes

I have the juniors at that drill in training

4 Likes

Had

Split up into brother and cousins, tis safe enough down the beach? :man_shrugging:t2:

Youā€™re still talking about GAA coaching right?

2 Likes

How do you do that in Clare ?

1 Like

We clear the Limerick lads home first

Theyā€™re here a week and being fed twice a day to settle them. Still mental.

I fucking hate them, there shouldnā€™t be one of them in the country. Of course I have loads of them.

2 Likes

Sean Cavanagh ā€¦ ā€˜Up here in the U.Kā€™

2 Likes

Very childish

Sean should know better than that. The Shinners will be all over him.

1 Like

@Cicero_Dandi, Cavanagh embarrasses Tyrone yet again.

Iā€™m not sure what the right thread for this is, but I caught 20 seconds of Operation Transformation Keeping Well Apart there. They had a mental health guy on saying "A lot of people will suffer this anxiety as restrictions are eases and they have to go outside again. Anxiety levels will be high. This is normalā€¦ "

1 Like

Wokery was out of the limelight for a whileā€¦nurses and the dying were selfishly hogging the limelight

2 Likes

Three different gaps spotted at once. A great eveningā€™s entertainment.

1 Like