Things that make you a cunt

That’s the definition of a road-hog.

They are incredibly loving children and deserve every chance.

6 Likes

Did I ask it? Sorry if I did im not pulling the piss I genuinely forget :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe twas someone else here, ( it’s full of snares this gaff👍 have to keep on ones toes )ah no I know now think it was Esteban

2 Likes

Twas. You are correct. I remember the discussion

1 Like

God saved me Mike thought the ga ga stuff was happening early

1 Like

Does this still make you a cunt or is it a a way to avoid the germs on the loser cruiser. I’ve a 14km commute. It’ll be some hardship to get in and out once offices are back what with reduced bus numbers and traffic.

No. I mended the error of my ways in Stockholm last summer when I signed up with Voi scooters and had a jolly old time annoying motorists and pedestrians alike.

1 Like

Great. Anyone here have one?

The Xiaomi M365 seems to be a very popular model.

Would be ideal for me to get to/from work but I’m not sure I want to fork out 400+ euro for it to be banned in the not so distant future.

I’m not sure what the law states as is but I’ve heard reports of Gardai seizing them.

Electric bike or regular bike

Being in two county finals and still being a bitchy moany townie cunt

2 Likes

Where will they find the extra fans to make up 200 ?? @glasagusban. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Listing a benign article on this thread due to a compulsion to post something/anything certainly indicates one may be a bit of a bitchy moany cunt.

5 Likes

Oooft

If you read the whole article you’d realise that the Chairman and Secretary weren’t bitching or moaning at all.

Ah would ya stop :grin:

theyre no cuala anyway

fuck crokes

No I’ll keep going.

I’d say they’d prefer have 100 in the clubhouse drinking pints. Pure mad and the size of the Gaelic Grounds. Although this one is on RTE isn’t it?

Have you skin in this game or something, because you’re talking crazy here