Things that make you a cunt

You’re supposed to go into the fast lane.

Some of those merging junctions are very sharp. Patrickswell and the Tulla one at Ennis spring to mind.

Wearing a lions jersey

12 Likes

Thanks pal, didn’t know that :roll_eyes:

That’s not 100% correct. You’re obliged to let them onto the motorway whether that be in the form of slowing down to let them in or moving to the fast lane

3 Likes

You’re right of course.

I don’t drive the motorways much now but I’ve never experienced anything like the merging traffic on the motorways over in England.*

*Probably one for the motorway driving thread.

If you don’t hit it fast over there, you’re fucked.

3 Likes

Speeding through a level junction when the light has gone red.

Penalties for it aren’t anywhere near dissuasive. Should be an automatic ban and have to resit test

4 Likes

Jumping red lights in general has become way too common. Most basic rule of the road like

1 Like

What if you’re touching cloth?

7 Likes

Pray it doesn’t seep through the seat covers

Is the problem that everyone knows that the lights allow a second or two before going green for the waiting cars ?

Didn’t know you were an altar boy Mike

2 Likes

Nope it’s the big red flashing lights that start just before the barrier comes down for an on coming train

3 Likes

Oops ! I missed ‘ level’ before junction

Merrion Gates?

Why don’t we have the system in the north where they get a yellow light before the green?

Yep

Crazy the driving there.

I wouldn’t have even known that as the name of the place, but would have guessed the junction in question from driving through it a few times before. Only asking for trouble with the layout there.

Personalised number plates
(Apologies to @flattythehurdler , who has six of them)

2 Likes

Those German-style Irish ones are an abomination

1 Like