Things that make you realise you are getting old

group cert ?

I find the magazine “Stuff” alarming rather than informative.

Ps stuff is a noun rather than a verb in this instance.

m beginning to dress as my auld fella did in the 80s , v neck jumpers and shirts from dunnes

:smiley:

Say it aint so mate.

The Taylor vs Davis black ball final was 30 years ago

Here it is. I’ve been invited to a wedding, but not the stag. :(:confused::eek::oops:
#sadoldbastad.

I’ll never forgive me Ma…“tired brains can’t learn…Bed”!!!

No number of “I’m hungry and thirsty” got me to see the final frames…Toast and a glass of milk and I was gone…

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1132870, member: 1785”]I’ll never forgive me Ma…“tired brains can’t learn…Bed”!!!

No number of “I’m hungry and thirsty” got me to see the final frames…Toast and a glass of milk and I was gone…[/QUOTE]
Taylor won

Marked a son of one of my school mates in training tonight. Did well considering the 21 year age gap.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1132869, member: 1170”]Here it is. I’ve been invited to a wedding, but not the stag. :(:confused::eek::oops:
#sadoldbastad.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they like sculptures but don’t want to interrupt your swim prep?

Which swim prep would this be?
Touché mac, touché.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1132869, member: 1170”]Here it is. I’ve been invited to a wedding, but not the stag. :(:confused::eek::oops:
#sadoldbastad.[/QUOTE]
Will you be bringing your own sandwiches?

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1132870, member: 1785”]I’ll never forgive me Ma…“tired brains can’t learn…Bed”!!!

No number of “I’m hungry and thirsty” got me to see the final frames…Toast and a glass of milk and I was gone…[/QUOTE]
I remember that Sunday night the same as it was yesterday. Watched it with my eldest sister who was home from America for a week before she got married.
Fuck fuck fuckety fuck. I think I’m old right now.
I’d better grow up real soon

As long as I don’t get the wrong bag in my haste.

I was out on the bike today. Some guy passed me out but I hung on and then we started sharing the pace. Started chatting he said something like “piedzieszat” (fifty). I took that to mean will we spin away at 50 clicks an hour, ‘grand says I’. ‘No’ he says. ‘I mean your age’. Cheeky cunt.

That’s the big roaster head on you.

Some of you lads are ancient…

Thinly veiled “I can spin away at 50 kph all day”.
:eek::clap:

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1132940, member: 1170”]Thinly veiled “I can spin away at 50 kph all day”.
:eek::clap:[/QUOTE]

I wish.

There was a good row at midfield last night in my jun hurling league game , I wasn’t bothered making the journey out , a sure sign of creeping years

Used my experience to turn to the full back, who was making shapes at traveling out and said if you go I’m following , stupid bastard stayed where he was :clap