Those who have poor eyesight

Loving the precision here

3 Likes

To be fair it was 10 or 20 years ago.

1 Like

You got a 10 likes for that, you uucoam!

To be fair you left the door open and it was a perfectly executed piece of opportunistic shithousery

2 Likes

Thousands spent on laser and he still couldn’t see it coming

4 Likes

TFKing at its best, I guess :unamused:

Ah yeah I was just being a smart bollix

1 Like

I know you were. I was trying to have a go at it myself.

The upside down glasses on this cunt. I think he is the Bordeaux Begles coach

Are we all fucked from staring at phones all day, must be bad for the eyes

The eyesight usually goes around the mid forties but you’d wonder about the kids alright.

Currently going for a few consultations for laser eye treatment.

To the lads who had it done - did ye go for blended vision or zero vision?

1 Like

At this stage we should be pursuing an all island zero vision policy.

3 Likes

Both. Absolute game changer, if you can commit to only using one eye at a time

The only think I remember was I paid in punts. Went home had a bowl of soup and went to bed. Got up at 6.30pm and could read Aertel without contacts or glasses, jaysus it felt great.

Then watched Celtic lose to Rosenberg and felt shit again.

1 Like

Ya took the soup…

1 Like

I’m booked in for April. I’m not suitable for the standard LASEK or LASIK so have to go for one that has a week long recovery.

I think I’m gonna go for zero vision and just deal with the reading glasses issue in a few years. Surgeon reckons I should get to mid 40s before I need them.

I am leaning that way too. I can have either procedure and think I would rather have 10 good years without glasses and then have reading glasses rather than the blended vision.

I wear glasses and contacts full time these days so wouldn’t be overly put out about having to use readers in time to come.

I am thinking of getting laser eye done. Who do ye recommend going with?
I started wearing glasses a couple of years ago and I leave them in all the time now. Tis a pain in the hole when I forget them so I think I’d rather do away with them altogether.
Eyesight is fairly ok just need glasses for reading.