Threats of Violence on TFK

why would you feel the need to have this discussion tho kev?
thats what intrigues me

So she responded to “Do you know X?” with “Yes, he’s an international mercenary”? I see.

25 fucking guests online now…

This could be the thread to end all threads…

he’s an internatonal mercanary and started a thread on an internet forum i frequent about famous gay sportspeople…

christ above

Here’s one of them:

Propah nawty fread this.

Indeed he is, WTB…indeed he is. The scales have fallen from my eyes. Alot of things are becoming very clear now.

Are you sure thats Kev? Looks like some fat skanger from Mayfield.

This is the kind of Punch and Judy show Micheal Martin has nightmares about. Puppets everywhere.

That’s the funniest picture ever posted on this forum.

Consequences will never be the same.

So what happens now?
im waiting for Puke to land some massive ballhop on my shoulders even tho its blown now so the affect is gone, Kev is meanwhile threatening to kill MBB and is walking around asking musicians from Cobh about me,

Runt, any advice mate?

It’s all gone a bit Frank Spencer

Dunph’s wardrobe of loose fitting clothes really hit a low point there. Speaking of the Parkgate Street, Arbour Hill, north circular area of Dublin 8, Eamonn Rea is reopening his Limerick ‘safe house’ on Tuesday night. All welcome.

Head to O’Sheas in Ballinora tomorrow night

I actually expected Puke to be wrong, as i didn’t think it would be that easy, and plus i forgot what an inbred little hole Cobh is. I didn’t expect her to know you really.

We all know the Prawn was in Clare that weekend.

Mac, enters the fray all guns blazing.
How are the Wexford Supportors Mac mate, much discussion online lately?,

I better do some work but this is intriguing.

Kev is a retard, entertaining but that kind of shite aint on. I wouldnt mind but he probably posts as much here as MBB, at very unsociable hours too. ‘I have your number’ ffs.

Pikeman the saddo also likes to bring up internet posters and their habits on nights out. Macstalkys form is already well known.

And their Mac goes throwing in a grenade.

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS SHIT PEOPLE

Prawns in the mix now as well…

She’s a nice girl Kev. we cant choose where we were born
let it go mate FFS