Three injured in Fairview pub shooting

Sounds like a fairly wreckless shooting on the Cabra Road last night.
I blame Love/Hate.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 845608, member: 1786”]Sounds like a fairly wreckless shooting on the Cabra Road last night.
I blame Love/Hate.[/quote]
Cat or Swan injured?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 845608, member: 1786”]Sounds like a fairly wreckless shooting on the Cabra Road last night.
I blame Love/Hate.[/quote]

looks like John Stokes wasnt happy with a few people who criticized his son

[quote=“Rocko, post: 495600, member: 1”]It did yeah.

Not my type of bar at all. They had bands on for last couple of Celtic Huns games but didn’t get much of a crowd I don’t think.

Free pint everytime Stokes scores a goal. Free shots now too![/quote]

jesus

That Cabra Road seems like a dangerous stretch of road. Seems to be a lot of shootings on it.

On the contrary that stretch on the Old Cabra Road would be one of the most genteel areas in Dublin.

Eamon “The Don” Dunne was murdered on that stretch of road

Nah,
I use to live over that direction. The Old Cabra road would be a nice area to live. I have been in Hanlons a couple of times and it would be a rough enough spot.

It would in its hole. It’s flatland.

I’d say you are mixing it up with the New Cabra Road.

Is the Old Cabra road far from McGowans? I’m worried some of our culchie brethren could have been caught up in this city attack.

Are of the women that were shot good looking?

I’d imagine they didn’t have any problems spending the night in hospital as they were probably already wearing their pyjamas.

Ah no Treatystones, they wouldn’t be their night time pyjamas they were wearing, they would have to send home for their night time pyjamas.

All charges against John Stokes were dropped today.

Time to reopen The Players’ Lounge.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 926259, member: 9”]All charges against John Stokes were dropped today.

Time to reopen The Players’ Lounge.[/QUOTE]

:clap::pint:

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 926259, member: 9”]All charges against John Stokes were dropped today.

Time to reopen The Players’ Lounge.[/QUOTE]

Terrific news for this beleaguered nation.

Horrific accident in Fairview this morning

Avoid driving that way

More info bro, I’m up that way later on on business.

Eeek