Tipperary GAA 2010

im not a ‘PV no mark’ as you put it. If the Dunph wants to create sub forum for GAA threads i have no problem with that. Some people actually have an interest in GAA goings on in counties other than their own. You have a choice not to click in to this thread. no one forced you to look at this. So ill repeat my earlier statement. Go fuck yourself or just choose to ignore this thread. :thumbsup:

:D:D

:rolleyes: Good man, very intelligent reply.

Anyway back to the thread.

Noddy, have LIT many Tipp lads on the Fitz panel this year?

I know UL have Paddy Stapleton,John Devane,Ryan O’Dwyer,The Two Foxs,Dinny Stapleton,Mikey Heffernan. Dont think Willie Ryan is going hurling with them, could be wrong though.

WIT have Timmy Hammersly,Buggy O’Meara,Michael Sheedy and Ray McLougney

UCC have Mickey Cahill and maybe Shane Bourke.Dont think they have anyone else.

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Up North you have
Lorrha
Kildangan
Portroe
Burgess
Nenagh
Toome
Moneygall
Borris
Templederry
Roscrea
Kilruane

Mid -8
Sars
Drom
Brackens
Holycross
Boherlahan
Moycarkey
Church
Loughmore

West-7
Clonoulty
Kickhams
Cashel
Golden
Cappa
Annacarty
Combo

South-6
Ballybacon
Ballingarry
Killenaule
Swan
Davins
Mullinahone

Thats 33 Noddy! crazy alright but until the rule is changed and relegation is brought back no one is going to drop to intermediate[/quote]

ah stop, 33 is absolutely ridicolous! fucking hell like!
just counted there that about 22 of those teams are good enough for senior, which is plenty for a county the size of tipp.
the rest can fuck off down to intermediate:guns:

:clap::clap:
youd go a long way to find nicer people than the mountany people:clap::thumbsup:

fuck you pukey:guns:, i take great offence in that post seeing as i have strong mountany sean treacy blood in me:thumbsup::clap:

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]:rolleyes: Good man, very intelligent reply.

Anyway back to the thread.

Noddy, have LIT many Tipp lads on the Fitz panel this year?

I know UL have Paddy Stapleton,John Devane,Ryan O’Dwyer,The Two Foxs,Dinny Stapleton,Mikey Heffernan. Dont think Willie Ryan is going hurling with them, could be wrong though.

WIT have Timmy Hammersly,Buggy O’Meara,Michael Sheedy and Ray McLougney

UCC have Mickey Cahill and maybe Shane Bourke.Dont think they have anyone else.[/quote]

is that Dinny Stapleton from the treacys??

i wouldnt be too sure now but i think LIT have Seamie Callinan, John O Keefe( aparantly he has been called up to the tipp panel??) , Noel McGrath (he prob wont play though), Ronan Sherlock, Matthew Ryan and Timmy Dalton, there prob is a few more.
there is a few younger tipp lads that played for them in the league but midnt make the Fitzgibbon team.

thats all i know of anyway, i wouldnt really know much about LIT seeing as im going to trinity like:thumbsup:

22 is even too much noddy. 16/18 would be more than enough. 20max. I know most teams wouldnt go for it but the Senior champ has been poor for the last few years. the standard in some matches is shocking. then have the next 20/22 in the Premier Inter champ and the next group as Intermediate. Promotion/Rel as normal.

[quote=“noddy”]is that Dinny Stapleton from the treacys??

i wouldnt be too sure now but i think LIT have Seamie Callinan, John O Keefe( aparantly he has been called up to the tipp panel??) , Noel McGrath (he prob wont play though), Ronan Sherlock, Matthew Ryan and Timmy Dalton, there prob is a few more.
there is a few younger tipp lads that played for them in the league but midnt make the Fitzgibbon team.

thats all i know of anyway, i wouldnt really know much about LIT seeing as im going to trinity like:thumbsup:[/quote]

Dinny is from the treacys. was on the panel last year.

Any tipp lad in Trinity Noddy? How ye shaping up for the Ryan Cup? :thumbsup:

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Dinny is from the treacys. was on the panel last year.

Any tipp lad in Trinity Noddy? How ye shaping up for the Ryan Cup? :thumbsup:[/quote]

Dinny would be old enough, wouldnt he??

ah, id say we should be in with a good shout to win the ryan cup!:thumbsup:

He was on the 21 panel last year as far as i know. good yoke now!

ah noddy you bluffer! Trinity have DCU an Mary I in the group. theyll be doin well to come out of that. Mary I are red hot favorites for the Ryan with Tralee and Maynooth not far behind.

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]He was on the 21 panel last year as far as i know. good yoke now!

ah noddy you bluffer! Trinity have DCU an Mary I in the group. theyll be doin well to come out of that. Mary I are red hot favorites for the Ryan with Tralee and Maynooth not far behind.[/quote]

Is this the same Stapleton thats been on the tipp intermediates for the past few years??

Hes been on it the last two afaik. There was a paul stapleton from the treacys who was on it for a few years before that

oh right, i could be mixing them up so:thumbsup:

TIPPERARY manager John Evans described Gaelic football’s experimental hand-pass rule as “farcical” following yesterday’s McGrath Cup quarter-final victory over Limerick IT.

Tipp ran out seven-point winners against the students on the back of a strong second-half display but players being penalised for not laying off a hand pass in the correct fashion made for frustrating viewing at times.

Evans believes that referees will be scapegoated as the stakes get higher next month when the league begins.

“I think when it goes to the National League, that will show that this is an unworkable situation,” he said. First-half goals from Limerick star Ger Collins and Conor Daly had LIT in touch at half-time, trailing by 2-1 to 1-5.

Debutant Padraig O’Dwyer had scored Tipp’s first-half goal and after the hosts upped the ante considerably in the second half, a second goal from Donal Lynch four minutes from time ended the LIT resistance.

Scorers – Tipperary: B Grogan 0-7 (5f), S Hahessy 0-4 (2f), P O’Dwyer, D Lynch 1-0 each, S Carey, B Coen 0-1 each. Limerick IT: G Collins, C Daly 1-1 each, T Dalton 0-3 (2f), E O’Connor 0-1 (f).

TIPPERARY – P Fitzgerald; D Buckley, C Morrissey, A Morrissey; D Lynch, R Costigan, C McGrath; C Dillon, A Rockett; S Carey, S Hahessy, P O’Dwyer; J Tierney, B Coen, B Grogan. Subs: D Bourke for Morrissey (14), P Acheson for O’Dwyer (41), C Sweeney for Tierney (44), G Hannigan for Rockett (49), L O’Gorman for Hahessy (59).

LIMERICK IT – C Ryan (Cork); S Upton (Galway), B Shanahan (Kerry), D Finnerty (Limerick); N Gaughan (Sligo), S Ryder (Mayo), S Langton (Cork); R O’Connor (Offaly), E Cummins (Waterford); E Hogan (Limerick), C Daly (Kerry), G Collins (Limerick); E O’Connor (Limerick), T Dalton (Tipperary), G Gorman (Cork). Subs: C Ruane (Clare) for Gorman (36).

In the Waterford Crystal Tipp and Clare is fixed for Borris on Tues the 26th @8pm. I dont know if the lights there are good enough for hurling. Only ever played football there and they were decent.

Pints in Stapo’s tuesday evening so :pint: ah lovely

Borrisoleigh is a fair aul drinking town.

A good friend of mine is related to a good few up there and we have had a few decent sessions above there in Stapo’s and the Clodagh…Would always stop off there on the way home from Thurles as well…

Had a few sessions there back in the day, if we were playing matches in the north of the county we’d always stop for a few. remember playing a challenge up in Templederry at 11 O’Clock one Sunday morning and didn’t get back till midnight!!!

I might meet you there :pint:

Finns is a great oul spot too. Should be a good enough match. great to see the Co.Board moving matches around the county

Good win for Nenagh v a fancied De La Salle in Harty today… Booooooyakkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaa