Tipperary GAA 2014

Tipp 09 and 10 were better than kk Shefflin or not. They were on top all over in 09 until benny dunne worked his magic. I was there for the minor game and was neutral enough. Hard to fathom their fall from grace. Home advantage can be a big thing this time of year, and Nolan is worth a few scores to kk. Usual 11 steps for the kicked goal.

So what’s the answer to the question posed ?

I neither know nor care tbh.

2010 All Ireland Senior Hurling Final.

How many times ever have Clare beaten Kilkenny in a championship game? Only once in my lifetime anyway

We’ll win the All Ireland yet.

#Believe #Tipperary #Kings

[quote=“downyourthroats, post: 908451, member: 1497”]We’ll win the All Ireland yet.

#Believe #Tipperary #Kings[/quote]
In what year?

Shefflin went off injured…and game turned, they would undoubtedly have beaten Tipp that day with him on the pitch.
Have another go, i’ll even take a challenge game

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 908520, member: 553”]Shefflin went off injured…and game turned, they would undoubtedly have beaten Tipp that day with him on the pitch.
Have another go, i’ll even take a challenge game[/quote]
:confused:

:smiley:

They were short steps. 7 or 8 seems to be the norm anyway.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 908520, member: 553”]Shefflin went off injured…and game turned, they would undoubtedly have beaten Tipp that day with him on the pitch.
Have another go, i’ll even take a challenge game[/quote]
You have a fairly bad memory so because Tipp were totally on top with Shefflin on the field and then when Shefflin went off Kilkenny rallied back to make it level at half time. Also I just checked as you wouldn’t answer my question. Clare have beaten Kilkenny once, yes once ever in 130 years of championship hurling :smiley:

I think we have our answer, Tipperary have never beaten KK when Shefflin was on the field and fit…there’s one for ye…surely there was some pitch opening some place ye can reference?

Clare drew with a KK/Shefflin outfit in 2004 championship and beat them in 2005 and 2014 league group stages.
Surely ye have 1? even a challenge game where they wouldn’t be trying?

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 908636, member: 553”]Clare drew with a KK/Shefflin outfit in 2004 championship and beat them in 2005 and 2014 league group stages.
Surely ye have 1? even a challenge game where they wouldn’t be trying?[/quote]
Who gives a fuck about league? Tipp beat Clare a point a man in the league last year and Clare won the all Ireland and I’m also fairly sure we have beaten them in the league with Shefflin playing. If you insist on talking about the league Tipp beat Kilkenny in 2007,2008 and 2010 iirc in the league and if Henry wasn’t playing in even one of then its his own fault

there’s no point in getting all hot and bothered, you were asked a very simple question. Going forward just stick to answering the questions I put to you and you’ll be fine

Fuck me but this is a stupid argument.

I did answer the question and now you seem to have backtracked completely.

I took you an age, and you still haven’t answered it, its full or ifs, maybes and questions marks, do you actually go to any of these games?