Tipperary GAA 2014

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible Kilkenny cunts!

You can take Limerick out of the boy… @carryharry get rid of this fucking Jonah.

His bants are poor alright blue.

Jeeze pal what eating you? I thought we were mates?:confused:

Looks like that’s our Season fucked @Peter G , at least we have the WC Trophy in the cabinet.

when did Tipp last beat Kilkenny? 2010 All Ireland Final?

Tipp me bollox.

We’re going soft a bit har. At least we know we’ll shit all over Limerick in June. That at least.

Backs were terrible, need Mahoney and Curran back. Callinan was class. Forde isn’t good enough yet. Woodlock was okay. Padraig Maher was very poor. He doesn’t know how to mark a big man at all.

[quote=“the man himself, post: 908258, member: 1766”] Woodlock was okay.
Padraig Maher was very poor.[/quote]

Woodlock was shite.
Paudie has lost all his pace or else the man is carrying an injury.

Take Callinan, C O’Brien & Michael Cahill out of that 15 today & God knows what they would have beaten us by.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 908262, member: 1517”]Woodlock was shite.

Take Callinan, C O’Brien & Michael Cahill out of that 15 today & God knows what they would have beaten us by.[/quote]
Woodlock wasn’t shite. Well, he wasn’t great but he was better than at least 10 of them. I didn’t think Conor O Brien was great but I do have a lot of time for him in general

Be fair about Woodlock, his only asset is his pace. His passing, shooting & tackling are not up to the required standard. I have nothing against him, he tries his best whenever he plays but he is just nowhere near skillful enough.

I would add Bonnar in with all of the above, its a joke that he is anywhere near the Senior panel imo.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 908262, member: 1517”]Woodlock was shite.

Take Callinan, C O’Brien & Michael Cahill out of that 15 today & God knows what they would have beaten us by.[/quote]

Conor O’Brien was destroyed, Noel McGrath, Callinan & Cahill played well.
Disappointing fade out at the end, although Callinan had a goal chance before KK got their 5th.
Shane Mcgrath kicking the ball :rolleyes: Tom Stapleton getting dispossessed:mad:.
Still a better performance than last week

[quote=“carryharry, post: 908268, member: 1517”]Be fair about Woodlock, his only asset is his pace. His passing, shooting & tackling are not up to the required standard. I have nothing against him, he tries his best whenever he plays but he is just nowhere near skillful enough.

I would add Bonnar in with all of the above, its a joke that he is anywhere near the Senior panel imo.[/quote]
Oh I’m not saying Woodlock is a good hurler or anything. He is very poor in terms of his skill but the thing I do like about him is his willingness to run at the defence and this does create openings. I thought Bonnar looked a bit fat out there today, it was probably muscle as he is in the army. Its easy to say that these lads shouldn’t be near the panel but there isn’t many people in the county who are going to do a better job than them

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 908270, member: 141”]Conor O’Brien was destroyed, Noel McGrath, Callinan & Cahill played well.
Disappointing fade out at the end, although Callinan had a goal chance before KK got their 5th.
Shane Mcgrath kicking the ball :rolleyes: Tom Stapleton getting dispossessed:mad:.
Still a better performance than last week[/quote]
Better performance for sure @Mullach Ide . I thought Noel had a poor second half which is a pattern for him recently, he can’t seem to hurl well for 70mins. Callinan & Cahill were our best performers.
Shane McGrath should have simply put the ball out of play, kicking it aimlessly out towards the 21yd line was beyond stupid. Tom Stapleton hadn’t much to do, but his mistake killed us too. Not to forget Brendan Maher stupidly losing our free which led to a KK score which really lifted them.
I thought Conor O’Brien did okay, at least he puts himself about and plays in front of his man.
Paudie Maher is a worry, he was all over the shop positionally today & Walter waltzing past him is beyond poor.

I suppose Paddy Murphy did okay in patches, Cathal Barrett was okay too. Forde took his goal well but the type of deliveries he needs are low & fast but we keep lobbing high ball in on top of our forwards. Bergin looks out of his depth in the forward line so surely he should be redeployed to no5 & soon.

5-20 is a massive score to concede so Eamon & Co have a serious issue to address there.

We are not spoiled for choice i agree but that All Ireland winning Intermediate team has not being utilized at all. Clare proved last year that you need players with sound natural ability to work with. Woodlock & Bonnars shooting ability is not natural or intercounty standard imo.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 908274, member: 1517”]Better performance for sure @Mullach Ide . I thought Noel had a poor second half which is a pattern for him recently, he can’t seem to hurl well for 70mins. Callinan & Cahill were our best performers.
Shane McGrath should have simply put the ball out of play, kicking it aimlessly out towards the 21yd line was beyond stupid. Tom Stapleton hadn’t much to do, but his mistake killed us too. Not to forget Brendan Maher stupidly losing our free which led to a KK score which really lifted them.
I thought Conor O’Brien did okay, at least he puts himself about and plays in front of his man.
Paudie Maher is a worry, he was all over the shop positionally today & Walter waltzing past him is beyond poor.

I suppose Paddy Murphy did okay in patches, Cathal Barrett was okay too. Forde took his goal well but the type of deliveries he needs are low & fast but we keep lobbing high ball in on top of our forwards. Bergin looks out of his depth in the forward line so surely he should be redeployed to no5 & soon.

5-20 is a massive score to concede so Eamon & Co have a serious issue to address there.[/quote]

Noel scored an outstanding point near the end, Shane McGrath turned back in towards his own goal as well(I think) before kicking it, criminal for a back man. Brendan Maher poor for the second game in a row.
Tipp seem caught for pace all over, forwards and backs. Hard to believe Mickey Cahill wasn’t even nominated for an All Star last year.

McGeeney will be seething at that mental collapse.

More appropriate question is when did tipp last beat Kk when Henry Shefflin was fit …

The fact they have mcgeeney there in the first place tells you what you need to know re this bunch …