Tipperary GAA 2014

Yes I do. I don’t remember every game I’ve ever been at, especially meaningless league games. Its you that wants to know the answer, I’m sure you’d find the teams on google if you wanted to

the man himself has taken a battering here from kid chocolate of all fucking people.

How have I taken a battering. I proved him wrong and he hadn’t returned since

He got sick of pounding you.

:eek:

How did he pound me, just one example will do?

Pay no mind this fool tmh. He’s from Laois.

Just stop, for the love of God. Kid of all people as well.

You’re an awful retard

He definitely didn’t play in the group stages of the league in 2007. Cody brought him back for the league final but Shefflin wasn’t enough to stop Waterford that year. No, that honour fell to Donie Ryan.

@Kid Chocolate[/USER] has done a right number on @[USER=1766]the man himself here. http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/215/emoticonvillagestile320.gif :D:clap:

Don’t really see how but fair enough

You should never debate hurling with anyone from a county with less than 20 Senior All Ireland Hurling Championships, they just don’t understand.

Or was it Dan the man?

No. Dan got none but Donie got two.

Aye. How can these people be taken seriously?

[SIZE=6]County Intermediate Hurling Championship Draws 2014[/SIZE]

The draws for the 2014 County Intermediate Hurling Championship took place on Monday night February 24th and resulted as follows -

Group 1 – Lattin-Cullen, Gortnahoe-Glengoole, Arravale Rovers, Grangemockler, Galtee Rovers

Group 2 – Newport, Thurles Sarsfields, Moyle Rovers, Rockwell Rovers, Moycarkey-Borris, Cahir

Group 3 – Moyne-Templetuohy, Kilsheelan-Kilcash, St. Marys Clonmel, Golden-Kilfeacle, Sean Treacys, Holycross-Ballycahill

Group 4 – Drom & Inch, Ballinahinch, Shannon Rovers, Ballybacon-Grange, Clonakenny

[quote=“carryharry, post: 908746, member: 1517”][SIZE=6]County Intermediate Hurling Championship Draws 2014[/SIZE]

The draws for the 2014 County Intermediate Hurling Championship took place on Monday night February 24th and resulted as follows -

Group 1 – Lattin-Cullen, Gortnahoe-Glengoole, Arravale Rovers, Grangemockler, Galtee Rovers

Group 2 – Newport, Thurles Sarsfields, Moyle Rovers, Rockwell Rovers, Moycarkey-Borris, Cahir

Group 3 – Moyne-Templetuohy, Kilsheelan-Kilcash, St. Marys Clonmel, Golden-Kilfeacle, Sean Treacys, Holycross-Ballycahill

Group 4 – Drom & Inch, Ballinahinch, Shannon Rovers, Ballybacon-Grange, Clonakenny[/quote]

Unfortunately this reads more like a Travel Advisory.

Aye, particularly the hurling began in 1995 brigade.

Its a shame really. They just don’t understand the game the way we do in Tipperary. Even the bould Eddie Keher is envious.

“I always had a love of Tipperary, their hurling, the Tipperary followers’ attitude to the game, their authoritative reading of the game and assessment of players.” -Eddie Keher

#Tipperary #Kings