Tipperary GAA 2014

Clonmel Óg were formed in 1987 Kerry1891. Senior Football, Junior A hurling.

Won the intermediate championship to gain promotion to senior ranks in 2009.Started off as a junior B club…
Played St Michaels Foilmore from Kerry in Munster championship that year but lost by 4/5 points.

A relatively young club trying to overcome several obstacles but one with a big heart and is going places.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 908833, member: 141”]Senior Football Championship Draw

Group 1 – Aherlow, Kilsheelan-Kilcash, Galtee Rovers, Fethard.

Group 2 – Clonmel Commercials, Arravale Rovers, Moyne-Templetuohy, Cahir, Clonmel Og

Group 3 – Loughmore-Castleiney, Thomas MacDonaghs, Ardfinnan, JK Brackens, Ballyporeen

Group 4 – Moyle Rovers, Eire Og Annacarty, Moycarkey-Borris, Killenaule[/quote]

I’d say Moyne-Templetouhy will be the surprise package there in group 2. Lovely footballers down there.

:rolleyes: Fraud

Jesus har you’re killing me here. I know a lot about those lads, they’re fine footballers. We’re supposed to be mates here pal. Give me a break will you? Can you not be a bit more accepting? I’m a Tipp man now har. Will you show me a bit of grace please?

Ballinahow or Ballingarry?

Ballinahow absolutely.

HE IS ONE OF US :D:clap:

phew!:wink:

The people of Slieveardagh say NO.

Tipp leading Wexford 2-12 to 0-09 at half time in a senior challenge in Thurles.

Full time Tipp 3-30 Wexford 2-17.

We were using this game to give a run out for our extended panel members and those returning from injury. We’ll beat you in the championship.

Resting up for the big one v limerick next week mate?

Wexford won’t fear Tipperary anyway.

3-30 is phenomenal scoring :clap:

It’s only Wexford to be fair

2-17 is a big score to be conceding too lad. Our defence looks looser than @Assumpta Gilhooley ,s gowl.

Tipperary GAA Sport Fan Page
Tipperary & Clare play a League double header on Sunday in Thurles (Hurling - 1:15pm & Football - 3pm) - buy €10 tickets in advance

I’m taking the train down to see it har. Bowes at 12. We’ll have to be sharp for the AI champions. I’ll be wearing my dark grey suit.

:smiley:
Dark Grey suit. #bigshot