Tipperary Gaa 2017

Bubbles and Breen were probably our best forwards the last day. Also don’t get where this Kennedy in midfield stuff comes out of

Agreed, Kennedy not a starter on recent form but then again I’m not watching training.

I have never really rated Breen that highly to be honest. In fairness he took his scores well the last day but in really big games like last years All Ireland Semi and Final he was well beaten.

Ellis was allowed dictate the game the last day while Breen was on him also.

Bubbles while a class act has a really bad attitude and time on the bench might get his act together.

Tipp have spent the last 18 months loooking for a partner for Brendan Maher at midfield. Its not Curran after the last day. Bergin no longer around. He could go back to Breen but theres no harm in trying Kennedy. He cant do any harm

He could be an answer but Westmeath won’t tell us. The baffling call so far for me was Steven O’Brien not getting a proper go against Cork. He showed enough in the League i thought. A real handful when he gets possession.

Stephen O’Brien hasn’t the hurling for this level IMO.

Be better off back with the footballers.

Id usually have Donagh Maher ahead of Flynn corner back but gven Mahers concussions this year and I hear hes not going great for Burgess Id leave him off.

Not a hope Flynn makes the team.

Is Cahill not fit?

I’d agree with you on Stephen O Brien not having the hurling but I don’t understand what Mick Ryan was expecting of him tbh. I thought he did as well as he possibly could have in the league games and he still wasn’t picked

Flynn has little Inter County pedigree but I thought he was good for Kildangan against Kilruane a few weeks ago. The fact he came on vs Cork is a sign that Ryan rates him highly.

I think it’s time to move on from Michael Cahill. Gave great service but injuries have caught up with him.

Flynn was used because Ryan had nothing else on the bench, mate.

An 80 year old man, what a cunt. Given the abuse the traveling community get here for targeting the elderly for a few pound, what does this bottom feeder deserve. If Ryan starts him on Saturday, Tipperary should be stripped of both their 2016 and 2010 medals.

What about the 2001 & 1989 medals?

2001 was well deserved, you have never seen me complain about that. I wouldn’t blame the players for 1989, GAA cunts to blame there and jealous Connacht cunts who voted for Keady’s ban.

Fox and Hamill were on the bench

Big game for the minors tomorrow night. Winner will be favourites to win the AI. This is the 3rd year Cork have had a highly rated team. In 2015 Shane Kingston broke his leg before the semi final and they had something like 18 wides before losing to a last minute Limerick score. In 2016 they had a 2nd half capitulation vs us in Pairc Ui Rinn. This team is highly rated as well winning all before them in underage tournaments.

We played in patches vs Limerick and we were lucky to get over the line in the end. Big games needed from Morris, Cahill and Caddell tomorrow if we are to progress.

We’re definitely holding onto 91 though?

1 Like

Tipp team for round 2 qualifier.
1 Darren Gleeson
2 Cathal Barrett
It doesn’t matter after that as everyone’s heads will have exploded already.

2 Likes

Breen is a great man cycling downhill with wind at his back

1 Like

Agreed. Great man to make a run from deep and to take a score but he doesn’t do a whole lot else or get through much other work.

People were comparing him to Mick Fennelly this time last year when they are very different styles if hurlers.

1 Like

Tipp snub request to switch qualifier - Hoganstand.com http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=272273

Very disappointing but I can’t say I’m surprised.