Tipperary GAA 2018

He’s at least 24. He wasn’t in my age grade So he’d be at least 24 if not 25.

He’s 24. He’ll be 25 in July.

1 Like

What does he do for a living?

He’s a cracking player to be fair. Probably the best corner back around. Thought it was strange he was at midfield during the league.

Are we talking about Barrett? Is he the fella came out and made a big pitch against the gays in the marriage referendum that time? Did something or other very publicly about it.

That was Bergin.

Oh yeah Shane Bergin? Is he still on the panel?

Is he not with the footballers. Wtf happened there?

Kieran Bergin.

Dropped out after the League last year. Wasn’t getting played anyway.

That report says that the alleged incident occurred on the 3rd of March last. Was that not the week of the snow? You’d want your head examined to have been out trying to drive in that weather.

He wasn’t driving. Apparently this case will be thrown out and was only reported on because he didn’t turn up to court

Sitting in the car with the keys in the ignition. Depends on the testimony of the arresting Garda I reckon. Was the engine running etc

1 Like

The report that was posted up says that he was charged with being in control of a vehicle with intent to drive. In general terms without knowing anything about specifics of this case, if the key is in the ignition and you’re sleeping in the driver seat, you can still get done for drink driving. Word of warning, if you’re ever crashing in the car after a night on the sauce, don’t sleep in the driver seat and don’t leave the key in the ignition.

1 Like

I’ve heard this too to be fair but wouldn’t you want to be a cunt of a guard to screw a lad over if he was just sleeping in the driver seat or had the car turned on for heat.

I know a lad who got done for this parked on the side of a street and flicked the ignition on for heat and was done.

1 Like

I know of a case where an oul lad crashed his car scuttered with the Gardaí following him. He got out of the car and fucked the keys away somewhere never again to be found. Gardaí arrive on with your man sitting alongside the car claiming he was asleep in the passenger seat, somebody else who he couldn’t remember was driving the vehicle and that they were after running off after the crash and that he was feeling dizzy and unwell because he hit his head. He got off!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Perhaps Cathal is the type of fella who draws too much attention to himself and might not be the most popular of guys

No major shocks there.

Second week in a row the team has been known well in advance of it being named

Surely dropping Alan Flynn is a mistake. Seán O’Brien does not look good enough to me, Flynn looks like he has the makings of a very good corner back, a strange decision