Tipperary GAA 2018

I heard he was concussed last week so could be the reason

If he was concussed and not starting because of that he’d hardly be named on the bench

Heard that too but strange he’d be on the bench if so

Kennedy is my biggest fear on that 15. But who have we instead.

Kennedy will be fine I feel
Michael Breen injured so Michael Cahill only change to matchday 26.

Am slightly worried my own Clubman isn’t the standard for inter county but hope he proves me wrong

Who’s your club man ?

SO’B. A hardy boy and fine servant to club with Minor, U21 and Intermediate all irelands

Tipp Team v Waterford: Hogan OBrien Kennedy Cahill ODwyer P Maher B Maher R Maher McCarthy McCormack Forde N McGrath ODwyer Callanan J McGrath

They are giving Bubbles every chance to play himself into form.

Same with Callinan

Bubbles has got numerous chances. Callininan in fairness is only coming back off a big lay off.

Bubbles could do with losing a stone. But as an uncle if mine says “wrists don’t winter”

He’s lost a stone since the league final apparently

In my opinion I don’t think losing weight that rapidly is in any way positive. There surely has to be negative effects on terms of energy/muscle/speed. It needs to be balanced. @caoimhaoin will give us an answer seeing as he has a gra for the Killenaule lads.

He got that nice point from out on the sideline when Tipp won it back down in the left corner forward position and had the shot saved by Nash late on, but he was blocked down at least twice. I thought to myself “he looks too slow and heavy” because of the latter.

No one will take the bait. Chubbs

I don’t like the move of Forde to 11. He was doing well at 14.

Bubbles probably had to start - there weren’t too many contenders in fairness

Around his ear lobes I’d say

Poor old Bonner is in and out like a fiddler’s elbow.

Was amazed to see Cahill back out after half time the last day. Lo and behold, he’s starting again.

If he gets a run and crucially fitness he is very good . I wonder though have all the injuries caught up ? .