Tipperary GAA 2021

Iā€™d love to see them do it. By far and away the neutrals favourites of the final four.

Absolutely. A smashing GAA club. Good people.

1 Like

Semi final draws tomorrow evening?

Correct

I would have thought Borrisileigh would still be the peopleā€™s favourites.

Loughmore arenā€™t known as ā€˜The Talibanā€™ for no reason!!!

Having seen 3 of the 4 Quarter finals live, I actually think The Taliban might do it though unless Kildangan can hit form.

Loughmore wonā€™t win it. Iā€™d have Borris & Kiladangan over them.

Borris have big issues heading into a semi final missing at least one Maher and possibly two.

I havenā€™t seen a whole pile of Kildangan in recent weeks but they donā€™t seem be fully firing just yet.

But winning their games comfortably. Them or Sars for me

My sources say Loughmore wonā€™t beat Sars to win it so would be hoping to avoid them; Sars have a bit of a hex over Loughmore

1 Like

You are correct on that.

I donā€™t ever remember Loughmore beating Sars in a game of note in the past decade which doesnā€™t suit the ā€˜Sars = soft townies, Loughmore = graniteā€™ narrative.

But anyways, Loughmore are playing quite well at the minute albeit I did think they tired noticeably in the second half on Saturday.

If Brendan Maher is out, Borris are least likely. As you said, Kiladangan havenā€™t hit top form. When they do, they could fuck anyone out of it.

As I said earlier, any of the 4 left could do it.

Are Loughmore still involved in the football?

They are. They play in the quarters on Saturday.

What stage is that at now?

Quarters. This year two teams made the quarters in both grades (Loughmore and Upperchurch). Upperchurch will be gone in the football as well by the weekend.

1 Like

Semi Final Draw:

Dangan v Thurles
Borris v Loughmore

A repeat of last yearā€™s final I reckon.

Great draw. Thatā€™s a smashing double header.

Borris v Loughmore will be the Friday night lights game Iā€™d imagine.

Kildangan v Sars on the Saturday at 2.30pm
Borris v Loughmore on the Sunday at 2pm

Very odd scheduling.

One of them scheduled for live coverage?