Tipperary GAA 2021

The pat gilroy method

Copying John Sugrue there

I hope the 2021 panellists are expected to play in this and arenā€™t seen to be above it.

1 Like

The internal politics here when picking panels will be a joke.

The whole thing might backfire spectacularly.

Brendan Bonnar :joy::joy:

I donā€™t know anything about him except I assume heā€™s Colmā€™s brother?

You could easily have 5 or 6 Cashel lads starting on a West selection.

A lot of egoā€™s will be bruised around the place over whatever selections they come up with in each division but I suppose thatā€™s no harm either.

Itā€™ll be hard for lads knocked out for the past month to get up to speed after a monthā€™s drinking and snorting

1 Like

It will and Club under 21 championship will have to take preferenceā€¦

Also there is a huge imbalance in the divisionā€™s. Way, way harder to make a North or mid panel than South or West.

All in all though it should be a bit of craic and will have the county talking, bitching and moaning for the next month.

It may not be too hard make a mid panel if senior hurlers arenā€™t involved and Loughmore and Sars lads probably wonā€™t be either with football/provincial games coming up

If a fella canā€™t make a panel based on performances in the club championship then aul glorified trials in December isnā€™t going to tell Bonnar much

Shur Bonnar saw no club action, he got a late call and accepted a role he had no back room team in mind for ffs.

They should leave no stone unturned

3 Likes

I think he was there by round 2 but had no backroom team until the quarter finals.

Itā€™s real 1980ā€™s stuff but should be tremendous fun when half the county are driven demented by the selection calls in each division.

Realistically though Hurler on the Ditch will end up picking these panels.

Serious signs of desperation. Worrying times for Tipperary.

This will be a box office event.

1 Like

We wonā€™t win an All Ireland again until 2029. A famine.

Thought they had loads of U21 talent?

The Limerick lads getting very excited over a few trial matches

Theyā€™ve misplaced it apparently.