Tipperary GAA 2021

7 Cashel lads have got calls according to PV.

I’m guessing Browne x2, Bonnar x2, Devon Ryan, Eoghan Connolly and Conor O’Dwyer.

Just curious pal

I have a Miller Shield medal.

1 Like

With who?

Scoil Ui Chonaill. It is/was a Dublin county board sanctioned Junior Hurling competition

3 Likes

Bonnar is going to be like Babs and bring back the glory days.

Divisional trials first, then he’ll get them all grey Farah slacks and they’ll raffle a racehorse.

1 Like

The main prize in the October Tipp GAA draw was a racehorse

3 Likes

The famine is over!

1 Like

What is he to Colm?

Brother

1 Like

The winning team in the trials will get a length of cloth to make suits.

5 Likes

It’s a good idea but the best players in many divisions are older lads of 30+. I suppose it’s a worthwhile exercise if it can unearth 1/2 potential starters. There are few lads who would be well able to mix it in the senior panel but whose faces didn’t fit with the previous mgmt.

1 Like

I’m sure they’d be well enough known to be invited into a training panel without the need for this token tournament.

This’ll be great.
The North will walk all over these south, mid and west cunts.

1 Like

Some of those soft townie Nenagh cunts will probably lord it

1 Like

Would you pick a Nayna lad for this? The wintery weather doesn’t suit them .

1 Like

Limerick had something similar (trials) back around 2003/4 in the Padjo era was great excitement on AFR at the time it only took us another 15 years to win an AI

8 Likes

There is also a case to be made in this tournament for a few lads to play themselves off the panel. How Byrnes and Connors have survived so long there I don’t know.

1 Like

Connors has been useful occasionally off the bench, but he’s not the answer either.

We won’t need a Portroe rep next season.

They’d probably be asking to play it on an all weather pitch out in UL or something