Tipperary GAA 2021

Is Woodlock still in charge?

It must be awkward enough as Moloney x2 are two of Dromā€™s biggest names.

Woodlock is over the minors for the coming year. I donā€™t know if he is continuing with Drom. Some nice new players coming through there although a lot of their great minor team.of a few years back never really kicked on.

I wonder is Ted Kennedy back in charge. He was a selector again last year Iā€™m pretty sure.

I donā€™t think he really likes football.

Dromā€™s dream team never really kicked on but then thereā€™s the crop behind them that won the Minor A in 2019.

That 2019 crop are good. Campion and Purcell especially. The earlier crew (2015?) bar Moloney never kicked on. I had high hopes for Tommy Nolan

From the earlier crop, Moloney, Nolan x2, Hassett and Pauric Campion all played Under 20/21 for Tipp but it still hasnā€™t happened for Drom.

McGrath gone from it?

He is from what I heard. I think his brother is going in with Woodlock

Shane? If so yes.

I see Ryan Oā€™Dwyer is back with Cashel.

John Leahy with Cahir

Junior are they?

Yeah they are. Havenā€™t been great recently. The South Junior A is a great competition

A poor mans West Limerick championship.

Didnā€™t play with Crokes last year. Will be a boost for them.

1 Like

I see Michael Cussen has given up on them and gone back to Cork.

He will.

There are going to be a lot of big personalities in that dressing room. Will either be the making of them or a major issue brewing.

It will. Whoā€™s over them this year?

A fella from Nenagh and someone from Limerick I think.

Iā€™d never heard of them.

Heā€™s 35 now isnā€™t he? Did he even play junior with them last year?

Under 21 in 06. He was coaching Fingallians last year. Heā€™d be a nuisance if they utilize him properly.