Tipperary GAA 2021

Iā€™d say they are alright.

How would the tipp men on this forum rate this teamā€™s chances?

I thought they were a very impressive minor side in Munster in 2018

Not much talk about them tbh but there isnā€™t too much being said about any of the underage teams because thereā€™s been so little done with them.

I get that but in general terms every club have lads playing with them from outside the parish if you are to be strict about it.

What was the dispute about?

They were backguarded by their club after a cousin was subjected to some awful treatment. Got no hearing so decided they wanted to leave. Some lads would rather they were lost to the game if they refused to play for the parish they are from.

They allegedly got drunk after a match last year and rang their manager and abused him. There was some depredation done to the pub too, allegedly. All they had to do was apologise and all would have been forgiven seemingly but no they wanted to go in the road to Cashel and give big two fingers to the club that nurtured them.

1 Like

Cashel from Kickhams though

Was there something else that happened in the Dundrum House?

Pissing in hand sanitizer?

Nah thatā€™s standard for ye

1 Like

Donā€™t tar us all with the same brush as these cunts.

The time the locals there told the Tyrone team to fcuk back to Britain?

Yes.

I totally get your point but like Kickhams have other guys not living exactly in parish playing with them and so do every club in Ireland so if the parish rule was to go to the DRA it wouldnā€™t stand up.

The Crosco Cup Final will need to be played in Semple Stadiumā€¦ :hammer:

2 Likes

In normal circumstances that would be the best attended game in the West in years. The boys would make a killing on the gate.

There are big decisions to be made deciding a venue and referee.

Tipp town prob safest venue.

1 Like

Box office