Tipperary GAA 2021

Joe? He retired pal.

The Limerick sham

At least wan in decade for the last 130 odd years. Has any other county managed the equal of it?

Joe only works and lives in Limerick - I wouldnt go calling him a Limerick sham

Yeah, thatā€™s him. Pat Mcā€™s lad.

I presume the rumours of him transferring to a Limerick club were absolute horseshit?

There were rumours of that alright and that he was to make himself available to Kiely and Kinnerk next year to try win another AI but I doubt it.

Heā€™s right.

Joe along with TJ is one of the first volunteers for the Limerick genetics program, paired up with Limerick women in two decades time we should see the next batch of super hurlers in green.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard JC doesnā€™t live in Limerick, but Iā€™ve no idea. Probably just as well.

A Monaleen man now.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a root & branch job.

Structures ref Minor & U20 squads that will properly feed into the Senior team.

Limerick are the standard bearers now and if the pack refuse to follow then itā€™s pretty pointless according to Cahill.

1 Like

Had to move away from Galway, treated like shit by his own. Sad to see. Weā€™ll embrace him down here and give him the respect he deserves

He wouldnā€™t be ignorant enough for them.

The structures are there. Clubs, divisions, schools and 3rd level colleges. Itā€™s about linking them all up and fulfilling the potential.

Biggest thing that should be focused on is getting more than three schools competing in Harty. Thurles, Nenagh and Templemore compete consistently. Doon in fairness also. However Cashel, High School, Abbey should all be competing in Harty every year if structures were right.

1 Like

Surprised to see Colm Bonnar and Shane McGrath being mentioned as part of another potential management ticket.

Go onā€¦.

Bonnar :see_no_evil:

Ye got mugged off there

1 Like

Letā€™s just say the manager would need a North Tipp sponsorā€¦

Likeā€¦.?