Tipperary GAA 2021

There is something wrong there. They can’t keep their best players. Shane Neville went off and joined Cratloe last year. They should be building a team around him to win the junior. Wasn’t Mark Russell in around the senior panel for a while with Mick Ryan?

The Combo has been a disaster. No unity.

Yeah Mark Russell went down to Nowlan Park in the League in 2018 and walked all over the cunts.

Some Combos are mental pairing geographically.
Lattin - Emly would make sense.

You’d see Treacy’s at underage joining up with Bansha or Lattin, pure mental stuff.

Skeheenarinky/Davins were joined up at underage at one stage. :thinking:

I seem to recall a Skeenarinky/Carrick Combo playing Treacy’s in what must have been a C grade. The Treacy’s lads would have been in Listowel quicker than the spin down to Carrick.

Nearly an hour drive for the Skeheen lads to play a home game. :grinning:
Surely The Davins could have joined with the Swan.

Pure mental.

This will quickly flush out any Carrick cunts lurking around the place.

:popcorn:

Treacys had a combo with Emly for a time also. They did well with their time with Cappa though.

Fuck’em. Davins must be on life support if the need Skeheen to bail them out. They’d have the making a solid senior club gong forward if they joined instead of being two ends of useless which both have been for decades.

Really? Would the Davins have anything to offer the Swans? Last I saw of the Davins they were a very very poor ‘senior’ team when they played senior. Also didn’t a rake of lads fuck off on them? The Swan have actually won a few south’s in recent times.

The Swan are gas. Don’t seem to give a continental about the county championship and take some big hammerings in it. However they go balls headed for the South and can beat anyone there on their day.

Who would be the last Carrick man to play championship for Tipp? I remember Danny O Hanlon getting plenty league time. I don’t think he played championship though.

Tom Waters from Swan, Ralph Callaghan from Davins I’d say.

1 Like

They nearly brought the game into disrepute over holidays one time and not fulfilling fixtures

Thanks. Well before my time going to Tipp games.

1 Like

Two Whelans anyway. Lee Mackey was a great player but not sure how old he is now. Willie O’Dwyer was brilliant also before he got seriously assaulted

The Davins are a very small club in fairness, the smallest of 3 in a not overly big town

1 Like

who are the 3 clubs? swans, davins and ???

St. Mollerans on the Waterford side

perhaps a silly question but any chance the 2 on the tipp side would join up?