Tipperary GAA 2021

Fr Tom is coming out of retirement with Len Gaynor and Jack Bergin. Michael Doyle S&C and Donie Oā€™Connell skills coach.

Happy days

Gaynor canā€™t, he has too much close ties with Liam Cahill

Fair point actually. Conor Oā€™Donovan instead. Heā€™s been campaigning to enforce the handpass over the past few years.

1 Like

1 Like

Heā€™d get to know them. I donā€™t think a Davy style model of picking from the same pool of 20 players for 5 years would suffice here.

Abhoy the kid. Why did you pm me you cunt?

I nearly crashed trying to take that photo :grin:

1 Like

Portlaoise around lunch time.

The raggert about 3.30

Supervalu

1 Like

Gerting back on topic. @the_man_himself what is the view on Cahill and Maher in Ballingarry?

Is there still bad feeling against Cahill over the Sars thing? Has he or Maher ever managed the Ballingarry senior team?

Iā€™ve come to the conclusion Maher is the man for the job. Iā€™ve spoken to my Cuala friends today and have been given the vote of confidence that Maher is a good manager. Also his underage record with Tipp isnā€™t bad.

Off topic.

How many staff have they? I counted roughly 25 and there was maybe 10 customers in there

I was in getting a few beers and a chicken for the dinner

The owner is a corkman. Heā€™s a soft cunt. 30 odd I reckon. Heā€™s good with the students during the summer

Dunno whether Willie is interested in the cull required to be honest.

Iā€™d say Donoghue rumour must have something about it ( I hope ).

Egan looks like getting this now by default it appears.

Cahill had a very detailed plan of action laid out and those flutes in the Co Board fucked it.

Arenā€™t they all, wha?!

1 Like

When are you getting the Corolla kid?

True, heā€™s a rare breed of limerick man that wants the hand pass rule enforced.

Could you not have put a match to it?