Tipperary GAA 2021

They said the same about Tipp when the helmet was introduced

The Limerick lads just donā€™t get the difference between Technical Skill and Athleticism.

Watching too much Rugby over the years I suppose.

Theyā€™re scrambling around here bringing athleticism into every comment about skill level. They are very touchy altogether

If coolmore would lend tipp the vet, they may compete with Limerick next year.

That study on handpassing seems to be gaining a good bit of traction, even Kev getting in on it

1 Like

They can helicopter someone in. They are (were) good at helicopters (allegedly).

Actually the day v Kk in 2019 was a day made for RL

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree. Responsibility lies totally with the side line that day. When they eventually did bring Hannon ashore, they got it right. They had enough chances to win that game pulling up. If they didnt start Hannon and brought in barry nash from the start, they would have won. Nothing to do with Ronan Lynch.

2 Likes

The convict?

1 Like

Does @Chicken_George still post here? Iā€™d say heā€™s eating himself inside out with Limerickā€™s successā€¦

Hi George!

I donā€™t think you are getting what I am saying . The shape of that game was tailor made for him playing 5-9 . He is a brilliant shooter from distance .

FWIW I am not saying he should have played that day

1 Like

I do not see the relevance of RL. Limerick were on a bit of a comedown in 2019, which is understandable after going 35 years without a Senior All Ireland. While Kilkenny, rightly, were very much underdogs for that All Ireland semi final, Limerick had been vulnerable enough earlier in the campaign. But Limerick 2021 is way ahead of Limerick 2018-19. Hence the massive problem now for everyone else.

1 Like

SF is an excellent hurler and always was. I have him rated ahead of CB in my comparison piece which is high praise. He is a far better player compared to the team mates you have mentioned above.

SF is as good a defender as I have ever seen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They didnā€™t meet Cahills terms and after the way he was fucked over the last time he was never going to compromise.

2 Likes

Kyle Hayes?

Maybe I spoke too soon.

Ah ffs sake lads. Thereā€™s enough threads out there about how fucking good this Limerick team are. They have it every way - size, speed, fitness AND skills. Finn, Lynch, their half back line are all very skillful hurlers.

Tipp have a plethora of skilful hurlers also but we donā€™t have enough of the other attributes.

Can we bring this thread back to whether Dinny Cahill or Ken Hogan will be on the management team ?

15 Likes