Tipperary GAA 2021

We’re being watched.

3 Likes

When you see the success Kinnerk is making of it with a few auld football drills, you may not be far wrong

what a fucking prick.

Someone tell that cunt to FOAD

We might already have the man

He has no more worlds to conquer in football

1 Like

Football coaches are the new black in hurling

You could play that shirt like a guitar I’d say.

Oh!

Nice new profile pic by the way :wink:

1 Like

Kiladangan 2-23 Loughmore 2-22
Cracking game.

Buff was treated with great respect and aplomb by the Tipp crowd. In stark contrast with the threats of violence he has apparently received from Limerick supporters.

3 Likes

The limericks are animals with their vuvuselas

8 Likes

Sounds like a cracker, I think I’m gonna invest in the Tipp club stream membership €125. Ye have some great club games I’ll give ye that.

1 Like

There’s something very special about Friday night games. Always high scoring and entertaining.

Fellas have a devil may care attitude on a Friday night that they don’t have on Sunday afternoon’s.

It’s a lot more competitive/even championship than the Limerick one. You could make a case for any one of 8/9 teams to win it. That being said I don’t think anyone in Tipp would go near toppling NAP in the form they were in last year.

That’s it, there’s an even spread in Tipp. I think the top 3/4 in Limerick would nearly start the Tipp champ as favourites or near it, certainly NaP. Big drop off after them though in comparison

1 Like

Since they split into Dan Breen and Seamus O’Riain the quality has improved alright.
€120 for 40 odd games is good value.

Clubber.ie streaming more Tipp Championship matches free this weekend.

Na Piarsaigh played O’Loughlin Gaels in a challenge in Killenaule last night, standard was excellent, OLG won by 6 or 7 points.

4 Likes