Tipperary GAA 2021

Is the Dow back for Na Piarsaigh?

I heard he was making a come back. They might need him with Casey likely to be out.

I’m presuming NAP were down the Casey’s and I Donoghue.

Breen, Dempsey…

Fewer mismatches that’s for sure. What’s the story with clubber.ie?

Boylan x2 aswell I suppose

On a side note, over the past 2 years I’ve much preferred watching club games rather than inter county.

4 Likes

It looked like they were boozing most of the week anyway but who knows with young lads these days

1 Like

Yes, Paddy Deegan and Huw Lawlor were impressive for OLG.

1 Like

What is the structure of the Limerick championship this year?

Is there any way the big 4 won’t all make the semi finals?

In goals?

The top 4 play on day 1 actually… Nap v Balbec and Well v Doon. … There’s a chance alright… depends who you’re calling the big 4 :smiley:

Only two go direct to semis

1 Like

Is it still the super six thing? The big 4 will all cruise through.

4 groups of 3 … Two groups section A and two groups section B … Top two from A get semi final … And 2nd play top two from section B in quarters …

NAP, Ballyhale and Ballygunnar are ahead of the other sides in the race for the 2021/22 all ireland club but any of the top 6 in Tipp would fancy their chances against Doon/Kilmallock or Patrickswell.

The Tipp club championship is probably the most exciting out there at the moment, Galway is also very even but Thomas’s know how to win.

I’ll be very interested to see the Ballygunner team now tomorrow.

I think there’s one last hurrah from Cuala too.

Young O’Mahoney is another forward to add to their bow. Dungarvan supposed to be motoring well this year in challenge games but in a very tough group with DLS and Mt Sion.

You’d love to see them bet to give other clubs hope down there.

Cuala are finished. They’ll be doing well to win Dublin this year.

Borris-ileigh gave ballyhale lots of it I felt in the last all ireland club final. Some bad wides cost them.

Fast Eddie has them purring I’m told.

They did but on the laws of averages they are still not in that very elite bracket. Borris are a serious club side in their own right. They need to get injuries sorted in next few weeks though in a group with Kilruane and Nenagh.