Tipperary GAA 2021

Yeah, saw him play a Waterford Crystal match in Sixmilebridge or Ogonnelloe or some other Clare shithole

RIP. A Tipp legend.

1 Like

RIP Theo

4 Likes

RIP. I can remember as a very young lad at home, him coming into the yard with his diesel truck. There was a rush to have a word with him. He was a selector with Babs at the time.

Tis gas. I was only doing a bit of research on an late uncle of mine during the week and found a report where he got the better of Theo in a some club champuonship game in the early 70s.

He put Marlfield on the map. There is a lovely pitch down there. I donā€™t know have they put out a team in recent times.

3 Likes

RIP Theo.

Nice part of the country down there along the Suir.

R.I.P

RIP Theo.

R.I.P. Theo. Heā€™s was one of the three wise men, himself Donie and Babs who helped end the famine

1 Like

R I P

Tynan was asked to join the panel ahead of the 2019 season but Munster wouldnt allow him as he was on contract. Hes a fantastic rugby player too and I canā€™t understand how he hasnā€™t got a pro contract abroad. Hopefully he does well for Tipp (for him not tipp) and he is able to return to playing rubby for the winter :grinning:. A serious all round talent hurling football and rugby

Has speed and strength. A lack of hurling in past five years or so, but it could work

Didnā€™t do Geroid Hegarty any harm.

I havenā€™t a clue as to how he played for the club last year. Iā€™m sure he will get back into it quickly. Hes a serious athlete

And the GAA got rid of the ban.
Fuck Munster and Fuck Rubby.

I saw him play two matches during the Summer on streams. He is fine and athletic but his hurling didnā€™t stand out in any way. I would describe him as a decent club hurler but that is a long way away from inter county.

2 Likes

Fuck munster is correct leave the decent rubby folk out of it.

Did anyone see how he got on with roscrea last year?

It was hard to see anything last year. Their game v Drom and Inch was streamed by the county board and they were beaten by 2 points. They left it after them as I recall.

1 Like

I watched that. They should have won. Drom got a flukey goal with the game in the melting pot and kicked on. The commentators that day were great craic altogether.

Roscrea have a decent team coming. A few big lads with pace. Iā€™d expect them near the business end of the county championship over the next few years.