Tipperary GAA 2022

Will you travel to Killeedy in support of Sars? Their support would be notoriously poor travellers

I most certainly will not.

Theyā€™ve won it before down there and will do so again.

Theyd take anything down there at this stage. Even an aul tidy town would mean a lot to them.

I went into Walsh Park this afternoon. Kilruane were a real throwback, looking at them in the flesh. Lot of portly fellows lining out for them.

I couldnā€™t get the over the poor conditioning of a lot of the Kilruane side alright, nice few roundy lads and loads of strapping

Tipp lads talking about Junior B games conveniently ignoring the drubbing their senior champions got.

Ballygunner are just exceptionally ā€˜conditionedā€™. So too are Na Piarsaigh.

Like Kilmallock looked way off Ballygunner and Na Piarsaigh physically this year too.

Weā€™d still beat the Tipp champs

Ye would indeed.

The power rankings did suggest that.

1 Like

Kilmallock had a wedding the night before the munster final iirc

Made no difference

1 Like

Jesus Christ, embarrassing.

He forgot to mention the moisture levels at pitch level didnā€™t suit.

We had Limerickā€™s on here yesterday using a wedding as an excuse for Kilmallockā€™s 14 point defeat in January.

Thankfully @balbec pulled them into line.

Patrickswell went down to Walsh Park in 2019 with 3 All Stars and were also hammered out the gate.

I presume its deflection from the Croagh Shane Dowling thing

Even if they had all their players, they wouldnā€™t have stood a chance.

If that match had been played before Christmas when we had a bit of momentum it might have been closer.

The Dow was at the Jets game

He does love the sauce alright.

Suitable also for the roaster thread

1 Like

Yesterday Holycross added the County Under 19 A title to the Under 17A they won earlier this month.

The culmination of their County Under 12 A winning teams of 2016, 2017 & 2019 (they lost the 2018 Under 12 A final to Borrisileigh by a point).

2 Likes