Toilet Etiquette

SoulDressing Towers went without toilet paper there for a few days and I took to using sanitary/baby wipes as a substitute. I must say they do a fine job, as long as its a minor enough cleaning up job. I’m considering a trial period of using one of these to book-end each wiping. They do leave you nice and fresh.

That is six sigma at it’s finest

Got a nasty shock when i went into the jacks at work this morning…

:smiley: Keeping us guessing there Dunph.

You got the rota mixed up and you weren’t supposed to go in to clean them until tonight?

:lol:

I was greeted by a brown log semi-submerged in the water. It must have been the length of my arm. It took some shifting, about five flushes and plenty Mr. Muscle toilet cleaner to loosen it up. And here’s the worst part…

It was left there by a member of the opposite sex… :o

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 35071”]
I was greeted by a brown log semi-submerged in the water. It must have been the length of my arm. It took some shifting, about five flushes and plenty Mr. Muscle toilet cleaner to loosen it up. And here’s the worst part…

It was left there by a member of the opposite sex… :o
[/quote]That’s the job! :clap:

CLG?

Devient.

I could have got sick at the sight of the thing. I almost failed to eat my lunch over the thought of it…

CLG doesn’t do that…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 35074”]
Devient.

I could have got sick at the sight of the thing. I almost failed to eat my lunch over the thought of it…
[/quote]Dunph i would have never taken you for a girls don’t poo merchant!

This was nothing ordinary. It was like a turd a Rhino would produce…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 35077”]
This was nothing ordinary. It was like a turd a Rhino would produce…
[/quote]Is she a big bitch or a petit madam?

I don’t know who it was but have it narrowed down to two suspects, one of whom is a real looker. :frowning:

These girls I knew well in college always had massive skid marks on the toilet in their house. I asked one of them about it one night and she threw a pint in my face and never spoke to me again.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 35079”]
I don’t know who it was but have it narrowed down to two suspects, one of whom is a real looker. :frowning:
[/quote] :lol: Ask her can you receive a dirty sanchez from her! :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Look on the bright side Dunph… if she can push something that big out, she can take something that big back in !

Stupendous logic. :clap: