Toilet Etiquette

Do you fantasize about pissing like a woman much mate?

would gay lads would have them installed? - a good rinse surely is required before letting some lad do the honours

Spot the fella whose missus doesn’t let him fuck her up the hole
:rollseyes:

It’s a pity there are no sexually active agays posting on here to answer this query

What? A Bidet is for washing your arse after taking a shit.

Hi pal.

This sounds great and I wish you well with the project.

Go for it bro. Use it to wash out your mouth too.

its good for the environment also as you use less toilet paper

Asparagus is a gift that keeps on giving

Lad in the trap next to me just now must be after making a shit the size of a watermelon. The noise outta the cunt bordered on screaming

This is exactly what I think as well, these hipster chicks pushing for unisex toilets have no idea what they’re letting themselves in for. And they’ll end up wrecking the lads’ heads, telling us to clear our piss up off the floor.

As regards the toilets at Euro 2016, they’re similarly etched in my mind forever. When we played Sweden in the Stade de France, the toilet for my seating section was fucking tiny first of all but was also completely broken so there was literally a little puddle of piss trickling down the steps between the seats during the 2nd half. I’ve never seen the like of it in my life.

I was on holiday in Bordeaux there a few weeks ago. In the hotel we had a lovely room but the door to the en suite was a sliding door that couldn’t close properly so that everyone lying on the bed could see you shit , even when the sliding door was supposed to be closed. I didn’t give a shit obviously but my gf wanted me to step outside the room every time she had to shit.

Toilets in France are like a huge national in-joke, they secretly love it. It’s like it’s chic to be a dirty bastard.

2 Likes

Anyone that’s ever worked in a pub and had the misfortune to clean a ladies jacks knows a puddle of piss is minor in comparison. We lose the unisex toilet war. Every time.

5 Likes

I had a pal told me that the ladies toilets were usually left in a far worse state than the men’s at the end of a night.

Women are dirty bitches… There will be fanny pads discarded all over the place in these unisex toilets… Piss all over the place won’t bother women, they’ll just hover like they always do.

We’ll be driven to the handicap jacks or to the streets.

1 Like

Sure that’s what high heels are for. They’re like stilts. Meanwhile the men are literally paddling in piss.

3 Likes

I always thank my Y chromosome when going to the Jack’s on a night out. The queue for the ladies is always out the door. 20 mins waiting for herself.

Is she backed up? — get more fibre into her kid.

2 Likes

The images I had to process during the scramble for the toilets before extra-time at the play-off at the Stade de France in 2009 will never leave me

8,000 Irish bladders were fit to burst

Plastic bottles, sinks, walls, steps, corridors, down the side of the sofas that were on the concourse, anything and everything was used

It was like the Somme except there were rivers of piss rather than rivers of blood

And some vomit

1 Like

The best fans in the world.

I remember GAA stadiums in the glory days you’d always be stepping over streams of piss under the stands. People can still relive the experience in Ennis, if you were feeling nostalgic

2 Likes