Toilet Etiquette

1 Like

Sexism

Iv been bunged up for 2 days. Repeated doses of Andrews, coffee, orange juice, oranges failed to repair the system after covid and 3 weeks of eating and drinking. I had one last garry off it there a half an hour ago with 4 heaped teaspoons of Andrews. It worked. I feel like a need an ambulance a drip and 12 hours sleep

5 Likes

Did you need to flush mid-dump?
:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

How many kurics was it?

Twice

1 Like

randy marsh sitting GIF by South Park

There was little straining required to complete the task. Pissing through the eye of a needle

I’ve had similar issues myself since the Christmas. Would have gladly had the colostomy bag refitted up to today. A good dose of Andrew’s . A similar course of orange juice mixed with milk over the last few mornings finally paid off today.

1 Like

I feel like you missed the TFK psyllium husk years.

3 Likes

Feeling a bit tired today so decided to put one of those Beroca tablets in the water to help with the tiredness, I 'd wish they would warn you about the illuminous piss afterwards. You swear you were radio active after.

@Copper_pipe :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’d say the captains insides must be radioactive at this stage

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Seven years ago the writers Niklas Frank and James Cave published a whimsical guide to Germany’s sometimes perplexing social conventions under the title German Men Sit Down to Pee.

This assertion has now entered the realms of empirical fact with an international poll confirming that the German male is indeed the undisputed champion Sitzpinkler (sitting-widdler) of the West.

In the survey 62 per cent of German men said they usually or always adopted the sedentary position, compared with 50 per cent of Swedes, 34 per cent of Italians and only 23 per cent of Britons.

The habit is particularly pronounced among men over the age of 55, 49 per cent of whom said they invariably sat down to urinate, while only 9 per cent denied ever doing so.

There is some dispute over how the practice emerged. Some reports suggest it is a relatively recent phenomenon and the term Sitzpinkler has acquired a mildly derogatory undertone, implying effeminacy.

However, generations of German parents worried about younger boys’ aim have long encouraged their offspring to sit down while urinating, and signs placed in the bathrooms of some bars and cafés also recommend it.

Over the years several German urologists have argued that it is a more natural and comfortable position because of the structure of the male plumbing system.

Frank and Cave also note that the practice makes sense in the context of German lavatories, which are often built with an “inspection shelf” for the user to examine the results of their labours.

Bro is taking a no.7

1 Like

Had a bit of ropey stomach earlier on watching Ferarri in the Eye Cinema. Dashed to the bathrooms only just narrowly escaping shitting myself. Upon locking myself in the further most cubicle I was met with the Inception film theme. An unpleasant movement was completely salvaged by finishing off me business listening to “My Girl”.

A 10/10 emergency shite and would highly recommend.

5 Likes

A savage bowel movement in the deep squat position, i was trembling at the end of it all.

20 Likes

Nice tiles

2 Likes